Fetish for Wedding Dress and Prom Dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Trappedinsatin

Re: Fetish for Wedding Dress and Prom Dress

Post by Trappedinsatin »

paulasatijn wrote:
B1982 wrote:The Flickr user Paula Satijn has lots of photos of women in beautiful satin ball gowns:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasati ... 6644319512
I was about to give this link to my ball gowns album but you found it already :wink:
The girls modeling the gowns are my friends and the photos are made by me. Photography is a nice hobby.
As a satin fetishist I've visited your Flickr gallery quite a lot - some of my dream satin dresses right there. Always try to imagine what it must feel like to wear some of them. I particularly enjoy looking at the pics while I'm dressed up in satin myself and imagining I'm a girl.
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote:
paulasatijn wrote:
B1982 wrote:The Flickr user Paula Satijn has lots of photos of women in beautiful satin ball gowns:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasati ... 6644319512
I was about to give this link to my ball gowns album but you found it already :wink:
The girls modeling the gowns are my friends and the photos are made by me. Photography is a nice hobby.
As a satin fetishist I've visited your Flickr gallery quite a lot - some of my dream satin dresses right there. Always try to imagine what it must feel like to wear some of them. I particularly enjoy looking at the pics while I'm dressed up in satin myself and imagining I'm a girl.
Lol.
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

hot
[edit: image removed]
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Loveto wear my sisters wedding dress in my garage, then ruin it With oil and grease!! :)
Weddingdresslover

bob8686 wrote:hot
Yeah that is
satinsilk wrote:Loveto wear my sisters wedding dress in my garage, then ruin it With oil and grease!! :)
Oh, that's weird.
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Weddingdresslover

bob8686 wrote:
You quote yourself with nothing?
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I got to wear my sisters wedding dress before her wedding and it gave me such an orgasm it was incredible. I also left lots of cum stains on the lining of my moms wedding dress over the years - wearing all that satin was just too much to resist.
Best ever situation I had was wearing my sisters dress whilst humping my moms dress - they felf sooo slippery sliding against each other.
Weddingdresslover

ssslipery wrote:I got to wear my sisters wedding dress before her wedding and it gave me such an orgasm it was incredible. I also left lots of cum stains on the lining of my moms wedding dress over the years - wearing all that satin was just too much to resist.
Best ever situation I had was wearing my sisters dress whilst humping my moms dress - they felf sooo slippery sliding against each other.
I bet it was great!
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

It was great - I even got to wear my sisters wedding dress the night of her wedding !

She wore the dress all day and for the evening do, then went back to my parents to change after the party before they went away for the night on honeymoon. I stayed at my parents that night and her dress and all the trimmings were left in the spare room. In the middle of the night I sneaked into the room and I got to wear the whole ensemble, panties, stockings, strapless basque, dress and veil, even her shoes. I had to be very careful and quiet but it felt incredible to wear the whole outfit. It still smelled strongly of her perfume and body. All it took was a few rubs through the front of the dress and I was in orgasm heaven. A proper danger wank but absolutely worth it.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

I personally love these quinceanera dresses, they are absolutely the ultimate when it comes to big poufy ball gowns. This is the kind of thing that gets me excited. I get horny for the dress there doesn't even have to be anyone wearing it lol
Attachments
IMG_1465.JPG
Fan of the frillies
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

This dress is amazing!!
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

I am back after months of inactivity here but just today i had one of the most annoying request from my girlfriend. Basically, she wants to store her mum's wedding gown along with 2 bridesmaid dresses in which, one belongs to my gf and the other was her sister's; at my apartment just because i had a walk-in wardrobe and they were moving house soon. So i thought of just sharing some photos of the gown since ive seen tons of posts with it :)

Her mum's wedding dress still wrapped in plastic tho..

Front view of her gown

Back view of it

Girlfriend's bridesmaid dress probably worn years back before i even knew her

Her sister's bridesmaid dress. Its so tiny i dont know how she fits into it. Probably a uk4
Weddingdresslover

Frillylover wrote:I personally love these quinceanera dresses, they are absolutely the ultimate when it comes to big poufy ball gowns. This is the kind of thing that gets me excited. I get horny for the dress there doesn't even have to be anyone wearing it lol
Beautiful dress!
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

I love wedding dresses and ball gowns. Like many I love the big puffy 80s and 90s liquid glossy satin ones. Although I'd love a 30s rayon wedding dress that fitted me... which will never happen.

The wedding dresses and the gowns are coming with me and my gf this weekend on a sexy weekend away tomorrow (long weekeng here). She's said we'll both dress up and play! First time I've ever done it and I'm so excited!!!
20170603_095808-918x1632_crop_346x816.jpg
20170603_095902-918x1632.jpg