Surroundeand by Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Surroundeand by Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Something about me is that I dress up in cosplay and go to Comic-Con type events dressed up as different characters, and I have recently made up my own Star Wars character a Sith Lord.

Now my Sith robe that I have does not cover the front well for the material doesn't reach around the front and close, so I thought to get some that would, and of course I chose satin to do it.

So I was gonna buy some satin from Ebay but wasn't sure of the quality, shine, or feel of the satin. I wanted to be able to play with it whilst wearing the cosplay, plus if it was sexy satin it would turn me on wearing out in public.

So again instead of buying off Ebay I went to a hobbie/sewing shop near me that sold some, and when I got there, there was hundreds of meters of satin in various quality and colour to pick. Some went for about $30 per meter and some $10 per meter, I got one that was $15 per meter (I got 3 Meters worth of gray deluxe satin). I was surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of meters of satin and could feel them all, which I did. I was in heaven and couldn't be helped to be turned on seeing and feeling so much satin.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein

p.s. whilst in the shop I saw a very sexy mature woman wearing a purple satin top, seeing that I almost exploded :)
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Surroundeand by Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Here is a photo of the satin, 3 meters worth, so difficult to get all in one shot...

I finding hard not to sexually pleasure myself with it, but I'll be wearing it out in public, so don't want it stained or ruined.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi Roda,

That is very sexy satin! Love to see meteres and meters of it. I had dreams about being in a room with satin everywhere. I think I'll have to dress up my room again very soon! :)

SF
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Oh wow - just imagine how exciting wearing that satin in public will be - with that amazing fabric fluttering around you...
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Well you two that posted your in luck cause I will be making a YouTube video of me wearing my Star Wars cosplay, which will include all of that satin and more. :)

end of transmission...
Roda-Stein
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

Too bad you didn't buy an extra meter or two of that satin to enjoy in bed with you!!!
Fabric stores and craft shops have always been like a candy store to me. They were my absolute favorite source of satin since I prefer my satin in large seamless pieces that I can wrap all around me with the silky side next to my skin. Satin sheets of course are nice if it's good satin but three or four meters of satin that I've hand picked from a shop is like heaven. I even take extra satin like that to bed with me to enjoy when I'm sleeping in my satin sheets. You can never have too much satin in bed with you. Things have improved but a several years ago, the satin used to make bedsheets was OK to sleep in but not always great quality. You could find the really best and most silky satin in the bridal and party section of the fabric shops. Great places to surround yourself with silky satin of all colors but they seem to be disappearing from the seen now too as people do less of their own sewing.