Corporate uniforms that incorporated satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deleted

Corporate uniforms that incorporated satin

Post by deleted »

Anyone remember or have any favourite female uniforms that incorporated any satin in them?
My stand out memories were my sister in Laws Halifax Bank uniforms!! Mmmmmm!!! I always remember great care being taken of them in their house
deleted

Re: Corporate uniforms that incorporated satin

Post by deleted »

Cant find any pics of her actual uniform but it was this type of blouse, and I remember she had about 3 different styles of skirts!! I always favoured the long pleated ones at the time!
Attachments
30_34715_280SAwhitShirt_386.jpg
_95459_280SAsilvShirt_386.jpg
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

I'd like to "take care" of your sister in laws Halifax uniform ;-)
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I remember going to a restaurant where waiters and waitresses wore satin-backed waistcoats. I liked the way the satin shimmered on the waitresses’ backs and the way the back adjusters accentuated their waists and affected the sheen of satin nicely.

Here’s a video of a woman dressed like a waitress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-WcgvTI-Y
deleted

Post by deleted »

Nice, but Im not really into waistcoats, with them being for men and women etc. I was asking more about corporate uniforms. You remember any?
deleted

Post by deleted »

B1982 wrote:I remember going to a restaurant where waiters and waitresses wore satin-backed waistcoats. I liked the way the satin shimmered on the waitresses’ backs and the way the back adjusters accentuated their waists and affected the sheen of satin nicely.

Here’s a video of a woman dressed like a waitress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-WcgvTI-Y
I do remember my wife working as a waitress for about a year I think. She always dressed immaculately. There was no uniform provided but they had to wear black and ivory. She always reminded me of the 'allo allo' waitresses with her black satin pencil skirts.
Attachments
406651.1.jpg
article-0-0CAAFCE200000578-639_468x667.jpg
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Like Davidacd, I would CERTAINLY ''take Care' of herm if she was wearing a satin blouse, and longish skirt....
thisisme

Post by thisisme »

I just had to reply to this. I once went to a client's place in a foreign country for business meeting. Their office requires them to wear uniforms, with different outfits. On Tuesdays, I noticed they wore a very sexy gold-colour satin blouse. What's more, there's this girl who's very cute and pretty too. Sadly, she is owned. if not, could have court her there and then.