Looking for Satin meets London

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ellmoss2012

Looking for Satin meets London

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Hi everyone,

I'm Ellie. I'm a 29 year old crossdresser based in London. I've been a satin fan since as long as I can remember. It drives me wild dressing in satin especially floor length gowns. I'm looking to meet other satin fans. The idea of dressing up for someone else gets me really excited. I'm quite convincing looking with a slender fem figure.

I have a few satin items at the moment but not that many and would love to go through your collection and try lots of stuff on for you. I can't accommodate unfortunately but can travel.

If it sounds like something fun you would be interested in doing then PM here. I can send on pics etc.

I am a very respectable, down to earth person, very easy to get on with that respects your privacy 100%.

New year New Horizons.

Thanks

Ellie xx
satins69

Re: Looking for Satin meets London

Post by satins69 »

I would to allso like go to a satin party I wonder if Janet and Nick have got any plans to stage another one of there famous very sexy satin party's??
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Oooh just noticed this, it's nice of you to remember us.

We usually do a satin themed party about once a year.
We've not got a date planned for this year yet, but if lots of you asked us, I guess we could make it soon.

Love,
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
Sambess

Post by Sambess »

I sometimes think it's all talk on these sites. I mean how many years and has anybody had a meet. If you can prove me wrong I'll stand corrected but happy to know some do meet.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Well, it's true that this particular forum is not primarily for getting sexy dates.
Despite that, we have had two or three individual dates from here.
When we post a satin sex party announcement, we do it in several different places, and we're not always sure where people saw the announcement, maybe on here, or maybe somewhere else.

From the website that we mainly use when we're looking for a sexy date, we've had recorded 258 meets. Well, that was 258 people who were kind enough to give us a nice "verification". Obviously there were two or three who didn't fancy us, when they got to meet us! And there are lots of people who've become good friends, and who we therefore see quite often, but have only verified us the first time.
We have verifications from 15 single ladies, 96 "str8" single guys, 67 couples and 42 transvestites.
Just as a matter of curiosity, I checked how many people on that website had "satin" as part of their user name (we don't, because we like a lot of different things, not just satin). Anyway, there are over 50 "satin"s, that have logged onto the site in the past 4 days.

So yes, websites do work for getting dates. But you have to choose the appropriate site for what you're looking for.
On this particular site, there are obviously a lot of people who just like satin sex, but are not interested in meeting anyone else. They're quite happy just doing it with their regular partner, or even just by themselves.

Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
deshu123

Post by deshu123 »

im yet to courage up and to go to these meets or even meet someone. I would love to go in a tights long coast fish tail dress with matching high heels and dressed like a pantyhouse beauty underneath... :twisted:
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Oh, you'd just look like all our other guests, then! :lol:
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
Sambess

Post by Sambess »

That's really encouraging for me as the next natural step is to go to a meet in an observational capacity and see if I like the stark reality of people getting it on in front of me.
As a long time married man the days of naughty fun are really non existent so my bottle might go if I had to dive in and perform but to watch and see how I feel could be good.
So keep me in mind if there's any planned meets. I'm still interested.
Of course only consenting adults nothing sick or illegal.
I'm 43 male married in good shape.
Professional PHD education.
So sane and gentle.
Contact me if you like.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

You'd be very welcome to come and watch us some time. Bring lots of lovely satin to play with!
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
sunnys1988

Post by sunnys1988 »

JanetandNick wrote:Well, it's true that this particular forum is not primarily for getting sexy dates.
Despite that, we have had two or three individual dates from here.
When we post a satin sex party announcement, we do it in several different places, and we're not always sure where people saw the announcement, maybe on here, or maybe somewhere else.

From the website that we mainly use when we're looking for a sexy date, we've had recorded 258 meets. Well, that was 258 people who were kind enough to give us a nice "verification". Obviously there were two or three who didn't fancy us, when they got to meet us! And there are lots of people who've become good friends, and who we therefore see quite often, but have only verified us the first time.
We have verifications from 15 single ladies, 96 "str8" single guys, 67 couples and 42 transvestites.
Just as a matter of curiosity, I checked how many people on that website had "satin" as part of their user name (we don't, because we like a lot of different things, not just satin). Anyway, there are over 50 "satin"s, that have logged onto the site in the past 4 days.

So yes, websites do work for getting dates. But you have to choose the appropriate site for what you're looking for.
On this particular site, there are obviously a lot of people who just like satin sex, but are not interested in meeting anyone else. They're quite happy just doing it with their regular partner, or even just by themselves.

Janet xxxxxx
Hi What websites do you use for this, could you Pm us if not allowed to advertise on forumn, thanks