Go-To Satin Items

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Go-To Satin Items

Post by Freddielinton »

As you may know, I have several large gallon tubs which are fully organized of all of my different fetishes. 3 are satin, 1 is swimwear, 1 is leather, etc...

These gallon tubs are harder to get to, which leaves me with one gallon tub of mixed items that are readily available to use.

My question is, for those of you who masturbate using satin (and don't cum on them), what are your go-to satin items that you always pull out for a sesh?

I always pull out a few ombré dresses, some slutty Jessica McClintock dresses, and maybe some leggings or a satin-lined faux leather jacket or something. I always like to have a variety of items when I masturbate. Sometimes I'll throw in a doll or two. I like to switch them up. I love the way that they feel.
Lovesatinnighties

Re: Go-To Satin Items

Post by Lovesatinnighties »

Hi Freddie
My go to is always satin nighties. Either short or long but definitely prefer long. Just so much more material to slide against me & arouse me.
Happy Christmas to everyone by the way xx
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I hope you had a good Christmas Freddie, I sure did over here.

My Go-To item has to be a simple pair of satin full back panties belonging to my sister In Law (now liberated :P ) For me it's so much more of a turn on knowing the previous owner and that she has worn the item about her most intimate parts. There are of course a few other items pulled out regularly but her panties are seen to more often than not...
Liking it shiny
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

I start with my PJ pants:
Pant_Hang_Crop 2s.jpg

Regards,

Tom