Wearing sisters wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dressinup

Re: Wearing sisters wedding dress

Post by Dressinup »

Such a lovely wedding picture and she looked so happy,
Bet she never knew that all you wanted to do was to dump your hot jizz all over her pretty white gown.
Give her a ring one night while your wearing it.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I have a big fetish for wedding dresses! :) Not becaus it`s my sister`s dress, I just love the dress!!! Maby I ruined the dress With my cum? Idont know, but it was a great moment when I jizzed the front of the wedding dress :)
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I got to cum in my sisters wedding dress both before and after her wedding day. It was hanging up in her old bedroom at my parents for a couple of weeks prior to her wedding so it was a no brainer that I would wank myself off with it. It had several petticoats attached to it but still wore one of my mums old half slips under as well so I could be completely naked and get the full satin hit without making too much of a mark - but still came so hard it soaked through to the petticoat. Very horny on the day watching her wear it knowing there was a bit of me on that dress. After the wedding she got changed back at my mums before going on the honeymoon and I got to wear and fuck the dress again. This time it smelled of her body and perfume etc and I could help squirting my cum all over the lining / petticoats. Figured she wouldnt notice unless she examined all the pouffy lining which was unlikely.
I also later wore my sisters wedding dress whilst I fucked my mums old wedding dress (which itself had given me so much pleasure over the years). Now that was super horny !
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha awesome teasing story there :lol:
Bridegurl14

Post by Bridegurl14 »

Great shoot on that dress looks better