Anyone think this is enough satin!?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFantasy

Anyone think this is enough satin!?

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi All,

I'd guess this is too kinky for some of you, but others will get a serious hard on thinking about zipping themselves into this unique sleeping bag!
bed1.jpg
bed2.jpg
bed3.jpg
Let me know what you think! Bad and good. Frankly it does it for me, but can't afford it right now...

SF
satinedge

Re: Anyone think this is enough satin!?

Post by satinedge »

What! Where! How!

Where did you find this??? Is the inner satin and out a latex type material??? You just gave me the biggest hard on just looking at these pictures!!!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hey Satinedge,

It's from an ebay seller. The outer is a soft latex material.

It's padded and it has zips to allow you to be zipped inside it. This one seems to be reversible, so you can oil yourself up and slide into the latex or be all dry and smoith and slip into the satin!

If youre in the UK it's not so expensive as its priced in Euros. I'd love it but can't justify about $150 aussie $ on it.

SF
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

Yes yes yes yes!!!!!
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

If anyone's into it, it's still for sale and costs about £60 inc delivery assuming no bids....

That's about Au$130. I'm really wondering about pushing the boat out for it!
silkyhoody

Post by silkyhoody »

Best thing ever created :D
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Once I get paid, I am so doing this. Do you guys have a ebay item number for me to search by?

Thanks in advance
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Just bought it today!!! I'll report back and do a review of it for fetishists!
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satinedge wrote:Just bought it today!!! I'll report back and do a review of it for fetishists!
Were did you buy it from please,
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

that is fking nasty...i dont want 2 die of suffocation in this silky satin body bags :lol: :lol:
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

szewei85 wrote:that is fking nasty...i dont want 2 die of suffocation in this silky satin body bags :lol: :lol:
Nasty as in kinky? Or nasty that you may die in it? Well, I have extensive experience in breathe play. My wife and I enjoy it and we have one another to supervise. But I purchased this item specifically so my wife and I can make love in it. Yes, with the head part open.

We like the satin but also like the latex idea. Getting some lube involved slipping around and getting hot and sweaty... that's the use for this intimate toy.

Thanks for the concern though. ^_^
satinman78

Post by satinman78 »

This looks incredible! Could you private me the ebay number?

Thanks
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinedge wrote:
szewei85 wrote:that is fking nasty...i dont want 2 die of suffocation in this silky satin body bags :lol: :lol:
Nasty as in kinky? Or nasty that you may die in it? Well, I have extensive experience in breathe play. My wife and I enjoy it and we have one another to supervise. But I purchased this item specifically so my wife and I can make love in it. Yes, with the head part open.

We like the satin but also like the latex idea. Getting some lube involved slipping around and getting hot and sweaty... that's the use for this intimate toy.

Thanks for the concern though. ^_^
Hahahaha both actually.

Anyway thanks 4 sharing your intimacy experience.

This is definitely an eye opener 4 me. Fetishism with satin 2 the next level. Hahahaha.
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi satinedge,

I keep coming on here to see if it's arrived yet! I really hope it's as good as it looks.

Please dont forget to give us a review when you get it!

SF
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

SatinFantasy wrote:Hi satinedge,

I keep coming on here to see if it's arrived yet! I really hope it's as good as it looks.

Please dont forget to give us a review when you get it!

SF
Absolutely, I will! The item is currently stuck in customs... (I assume) Usps has the item but hasn't updated anything since the 27th of November. I do understand the usps isn't very good at updating their tracking numbers and may take a little longer to get to me due to the holidays.