sex with mums satin wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

sex with mums satin wedding dress

Post by ssslipery »

Just got the chance to shag my mothers old wedding dress again - forgot how fantastic it felt.

A lot of people say their crossdressing started at an early age but was not sexual when it first started but for me it definatley was.

My first memories are of rubbing myself up againsy my mums silky nightie she used to leave at the end of her bed and getting that orgasm sensation I also used to get from climbing ropes in PE at school. Certainly by the age of 10 I was sneaking into her bedroom and humping and sliding myself off on her clothes to get that same sensation.

We moved house when I was 11 and my new bedroom had a large built in wardrobe, and the first week we moved in my mum put a load of her things in it. That wardrobe was an absolute treasure chest for me and contained the thing that became my sexual obsession for the next 6 years - her amazing and gorgeous satin wedding dress.

I started out just laying it on my bed and lying on top of it and sliding myself against it to have orgasms, but then quickly moved to wearing it. I must have had litterally hundreds or orgasms wearing and humping that dress. It was a really shiny satin and felt so slippery and silky and always had this very sexy smell about it. I was always a slim kid and the dress was a UK size 12 so It fitted me easily although it was quite big on me until I was 15 or so when it fitted perfectly.It also had this fantastic long train that I loved to wrap around me to add more slippery layers to hump and rub against me. I didnt have a sexual thing for my mum and it felt a bit weird using her stuff but I have to admit one of my favourite things to do was I used to get her old wedding album and would look at the pictures of her wearing the dress as I was wearing it myself and wanking myself off, as it turned me on so much seeing it being worn.I must have had litterally hundreds of orgasms using and wearing that dress during my teens - some weeks I was so horny I would wear it / fuck it every day !

After a numbers of years of having not seen it, I got to stay over at my mums last weekend and found she still had the dress hanging in her spare room wardrobe. Needless to say I found the opportunity to have it and it felt just as hot as it always did.

I cant believe more of us didnt start out having sexual encounters with their mothers or other relatives wedding drresses.
satinedge

Re: sex with mums satin wedding dress

Post by satinedge »

Awesome story! I have yet to have my way with a wedding dress but have plenty of night gowns and prom dresses. Specially the ones with a satin liner! Double the fun double the slick!

I have been on a long quest in finding the 'one' wedding dress. Only ones I can find are a mimic satin and is rough to the touch. I've tried looking for vintage ones, but they're usually way too much. I envy you and your story. Mmm, would love to find a wedding dress like yours! Hell, I'd have stole it by now!!!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have 8 wedding gowns all purchased from Ebay. They are pristine vintage satin gowns from the 40's. The best vintage satin ever made and the gowns are so elegant and sexy. If you are patient you can find one at a good price. Sometimes for some unknown reason nobody bids on them. My latest bridal gown had no other bidders and it is so beautiful and made out of the smoothest shimmering satin I have ever stroked my cock on. I got it at a steal for only 30.00 dollars. All satin lovers owe it to themselves to own one.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

My mums dress was certainly made of the very slippery, silky type of satin and not the material many dresses are made of today. I also used to enhance the slick slippery sensations by wearing one of her satin nighties as a slip underneath the dress (also used a long Charnos nylon nightie of my sisters which felt so hot). When I did this, all I had to do was literally slide myself up against the pillows on her bed a couple of times and I would start to orgasm.

Another thing I liked to do (you can tell I liked to experiment !) was to position the mirror on her dressing table so I could see my reflection as I humped her bed and slid myself to orgasms. It looks awsome when you can see your body writhing around in all that shiny bridal satin at the same time you can feel all that slippery fabric sliding against your body.

When I wore her wedding gown, I would (and did) hump anything from her wardrobe, dresses, skirts, nighties and have the most intense orgasms. Probably why I have such a thing for wedding dresses to this day. Looking back, I cant believe she didnt know or at least suspect what I was up to sometimes.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Thanks for the advice coatfun. I'm still on the hunt but wonder what keywords you use to find such great deals! ^_^

Ssslippery, I love the extra detail of your story. I too was brought into the satin by my mom's nighties. I could go on and on about the times I've shot my love all over them. It's crazy, I never had anything for my mom, it was just the satin. It always had to do with the shine and feel. I wouldn't be horny at all but once my eyes locked on, it's all I could think about. How or how soon could I get myself alone with that garment. Hmmm, so happy I have a plethora of satin fun now.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

My first experience with satin was also with my mothers wedding dress, and I didn't realize I had a thing for satin until I started sneaking it into my room and playing with it as a teenager. I had a thing for poofy dresses but had never worn one until then, so it was quite mind blowing. It had many layers of lace on the outside so wasn't very smooth, however the lining felt fantastic when I put it on. Then several years later I came to the realization that I could use eBay to discreetly obtain these dresses that I loved so much. I bought my first wedding dress from there...and was in heaven. So many times I've gone to weddings, wishing I could just feel the bride's gown...and now I own three wedding gowns and a plethora of vintage prom and bridesmaids dresses...all poofy and satin of course. I was even able to get a wedding dress for $10 plus shipping once, so there are deals to be had. The lady who sold it to me seemed curious that here dress was going to a guy, so I simply said I collect these gowns because I think they're works of art (which is true) and she was quite happy to sell to me. So if you love satin you have to try a vintage wedding gown, at least once :D
Fan of the frillies
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Yes, mums satin nighties and then her wedding dress, that`s where it started for me. Like I said, my earliest memories were of just sliding myself up against her silky nighties that she either left on her bed,or under her pillow and getting this slow build up to an intensely pleasurable sensation that could last for 5 or 6 minutes, only stopping when I was physically exhausted (or was at risk of being caught). It then seemed to be a natural thing to actually put the nightie on and find another nightie or her satin robe to slide against.

But the combination of her silky nightie and her wedding dress made me sooo horny. I used to love experimenting with her clothes, layering different things against each other. I have mentioned my sisters Charnos nightie. It was incredible to wear, it was floor length on me, a pale green heavy nylon but had a very shiny almost iridescent sheen to it (anyone who knows the Charnos brand will know what I mean). The shoulder straps and detail round the bust were in the form of a plait or rope twist design. The particular finish to the nightie was uber slippery against the silky lining on mums wedding dress (some things didnt work cos the grain of the fabric). In fact that nightie seemed to be slippery againsy pretty much anything I wore it under - lined skirts, dresses etc

The other thing about my mums and sisters nighties were they had this amazing scent - like a mixture of the fabric, their bodies and the perfume and cosmetics they wore. Just a wiff of that scent and the feel of the clothing would make me hard as rock.

I once got caught by my sister wearing the wedding dress and her nightie combo humping mums bed. That was a proper panic moment but even then I remember being so turned on I actually carried on humping for a few seconds as the orgasm feeling was just so intense and I couldnt stop - it makes me wince with embarrasment thinking about it even now but I just loved that gown so much.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

OMG Tell us what happened???? What did she say???
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

tried to post but cant ?
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Not sure what's happened. Might be that it's too long??? Maybe message it to me?
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

mattbh94 wrote:Not sure what's happened. Might be that it's too long??? Maybe message it to me?
Uhh, no? We all need to read this sexy story. Just because of this thread, I have re-Dedicated my time to try to find my own satin wedding dress... I'm almost there in buying one...
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

I meant, so that I can post it on his behalf. I'm not selfish. :)
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Getting caught by my sister was a bit surreal - I was so engrossed in sliding back and forth in the silky dress on my mums bed facing away from the door and then I just got this feeling there was someone there and I looked over my shoulder and my sister was just stood there staring at me. My brain was saying "shi*", but I remember I was just at that point of complete exstacy that I just carried on sliding back and forth. It was probably only for a few seconds but it felt like forever. I then jumped off the bed and she was asking me what on earth I was wearing mums wedding dress for and I made up some lame story about looking for something to wear for a fancy dress story. As she left the room she said something like "you can wash my nightie as well you pervert". She must have noticed the shoulder straps of her nightie I was wearing under the dress. I terrified for weeks after she would tell my mum - didnt stop me still wearing her nightie or the dress though !
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Scary story Ssslippery. I can't believe the news didn't reach your mom!

Btw, the deal on my wedding dress cancelled... she wanted a minimum of $650... ah man! On the hunt again... but on the plus side, I have alot of beautiful pictures of the dress.
maxell

Post by maxell »

ssslipery wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 am
My first memories are of rubbing myself up againsy my mums silky nightie she used to leave at the end of her bed and getting that orgasm sensation I also used to get from climbing ropes in PE at school.
This is a bit of a departure from the subject but...

Well I never! I've never told another soul and I always thought I was completely unique in this (I mean, what're the chances?) but my first ever orgasm was also climbing a rope in PE at school. I hadn't a clue what was happening to me at the time, except that I liked the sensation (alot!) and that I really looked forward to circuit training after that! Perhaps someone should start a new post - First Orgasms.

After that and before I discovered the joys of masturbation, my first orgasms at home involved early forays into bondage/encasement using a coat worn backwards. In the early 1970s, I used to have a long green parka with a fur trimmed hood and a red quilted full satin lining. I'd first zip up the parka before pulling it over my head backwards, I'd then tie the hood cords first so the satin lining was pulled tightly over my face and then shimmy the rest of the coat down over my shoulders and body, pinning my arms to my sides. I'd then lie down on the floor and simply enjoy the arousal of being hooded and held in the restriction of the coat. As I say, this is before I discovered masturbation but what I found was that when I attempted to get up from the floor again the rocking movements needed to get up on to my knees would always bring on an orgasm. Pure joy. I used to do this whenever my mum went out shopping hoping that she wouldn't come back early and catch me doing "goodness knows what" on the upstairs landing!

But I digress, I've never had sex in or with my mum's wedding dress (it was a lacy affair anyway)!