satins qualyties???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silksatindick

satins qualyties???

Post by silksatindick »

Some one can tell me about satins quality. What types of satin is the most shiny, most soft and silky??

And an ebay or aliexpress quality satin boxers briefs or mens string and thoung? Does anyone bought? Or know about their qualities?
Freddielinton

Re: satins qualyties???

Post by Freddielinton »

100% Polyester Satin for sure.

I've looked at aliexpress a few times...I'm not sure it's a legitimate website. Looks sketchy.
silksatindick

Post by silksatindick »

What about charmause satin or another satins??
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Definitely Acetate satin, especially the thick heavy ones they are the best for smooth and glossy shine.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Acetate Bridal Satin or the vintage Rayon Satin that was used in vintage bridal gowns.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

silksatindick wrote:What about charmause satin or another satins??
Charmeuse is okay, but it's a silk-satin. Too thin.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

Acetate bridal satin is the only satin for me. Super slippery, shiny and it feels so girly.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
silksatindick

Post by silksatindick »

If anyone have both of this types of satins( acetate, charmause or the others) can share a photo of them. So we can see their differences easily..

Thanks all of you :)
removed

Post by removed »

My personal favourite is 100% silk satin, it feels and looks luxurious and expensive and delicate which is what I like about satin, I've actually just bought a silk wedding dress made by Jenny packham, stunning quality silk and may just be my new favourite dress! One to send in for baybee and Natalia to wear on the sites before being returned to me!

I do also like polyester satin but it has to be of good quality, I have had a lot of lower quality polyester dresses that either get used on ripping websites or as cum rags, polyester is far easier to clean though, a bit of cum or anything for that matter on a silk dress and it's ruined, I've burnt quite a lot of those after abusing them but I've burnt far more polyester ones :lol:

I have a few silk dresses that have a polyester lining and the lining is far better quality than most outer layers of polyester dresses you get now, most of the satin dresses that are in stores just now are that really thick and not so soft and floaty polyester, quite disappointing really
removed

Post by removed »

Polyester satin wedding dress

Silk satin wedding dress

The silk one looks more floaty and soft, the way it moves as they walk is also far better than polyester, the polyester one looks and feels a lot cheaper and lower quality however both are very nice dresses and the poly one still feels awesome just not as nice as the silk one, and yes I do know how they both feel and look in person as I have the two identical dresses :D poly one is Ronald Joyce and the silk one is Jenny Packham
silksatindick

Post by silksatindick »

Nice share. Thank you very much. If any one have more photos like these can share? I will be happy more. Thanks all of you again :)
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

zw6p.jpg
Acetate sheets and gloves.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
silksatindick

Post by silksatindick »

Its seems really nice.