tearing satin during sex

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
soochasatin

tearing satin during sex

Post by soochasatin »

have you ever torn satin dress of ur woman or some part of it and what impact did it leave upon ur performance. I ve done it many times and then felt wild
soochasatin

Re: tearing satin during sex

Post by soochasatin »

soochasatin wrote:have you ever torn satin dress of ur woman or some part of it and what impact did it leave upon ur performance. I ve done it many times and then felt wild
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I ripped a lovely silky blouse worn by my girlfriend at the time the sound of that material ripping was a real turn on and I came loads all over her satin knickers, I gave her one of my shirts to go home in and kept the blouse masturbated all over it ripped it to shreds and burnt it. She would wear long satin skirts sometimes and I couldn't wait to get hold of her and fuck the arse of her wearing that skirt with satin panties on underneath I would grab hold of her silky blouse and pull it tight she knew what I wanted to do with it but said "don't rip it" just the words don't "Rip it" would make me come loads and the feel of that blouse only a tug away from being torn to shreds.
removed

Post by removed »

Yep i rip satin nighties of my woman quite regularly, she also rips them and it sends us both wild! The best ones for it were the la Senza twice as nice ones that came with a matching kimono as pictured below, we have loads of kimonos left and only 2 nighties now and la Senza no longer trade

soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

your story is quite fantastic. I like ripping a hole in the skirt at the sensitive point and passing the gun through wet hole .it s quite amazing exp
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Yes, I love to tear satin in sex. Especially if it is nice satin coat lining. My wife always wears a nice coat for me in bed with a lovely satin lining. Sometimes, she will make me wear the coat, and then the fun starts.i can hear the stitches being ripped out of the coat.it really is fantastic. I love it especially when the coat is fur, as fur coats tend to have nicer satin lining.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I've yet to be lucky enough to tear satin during actual sex... but one day it will happen.

I have however ripped satin just by it self, and man what a thrilling arousal that was!!!!!!!!!
You can see the video on my X hamster. Or msg me if you want me to send it to you.

RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress