Shower or Bath with Satins

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsexual

Shower or Bath with Satins

Post by satinsexual »

Having regularly shared my shower with satin items
I have just been able to experience what it must be like to be
inside the washing machine. Needing to wash a large amount of
lingerie nightwear the machine decided not to work so I filled the bath with warm
soapy water and dumped all the items in.It was while using my hands to agitate the
lingerie I had a very strong urge to get in with it. O.M.G what a fantastic time I had
swirling around with all that slippery satin. Has any other member tried this?
If not I would highly recommend you do so. I used a very mild liquid detergent
for wool and silk items so not to irritate my skin getting all foamy and soft
then wrapped them round my cock for one of the best wanking session recently
Satinsexual
davidben

Re: Shower or Bath with Satins

Post by davidben »

Yes, I have also done this, usually as a prelude to putting my satin dresses in the washing machine.

However I had expected the satin to feel softer but when wet it did not feel so slippery.

More soap / bath gel perhaps !
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I have been in the shower/bath whilst wearing some of my gorgeous silk scarves - it caused wonderful fun!
Even more exciting is being outside in my secluded garden in nothing but silk during heavy rain and strong winds - the silk progressing from pristine to speckled by the rain and then eventually saturated whilst the wind flutters and flaps it everywhere...
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

W.T.F!!! You guys wash your shit. Next your gonna say you iron them too
Just mess them up with loads of cum then bin them. Always plenty more
out there to play with
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

I agree with satinsexual , I have showered in satin many times and it feel as if the satin becomes your skin and a part of you, I like to keep my satin clean too and freshly ironed. if you want to destroy it , throw it away and then get something else that`s fine but its not for me.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

I've only showered with my satin formal dresses a hand full of times. Most recently, I had my golden poly usa dress and put it on inside out (satin on skin). Turned on the shower and jumped in immediately getting it drenched. Felt slick but not really what its like when dry. But I got some shampoo and rubbed it all over me and the fabric to simulate the satin smooth feel. The dress has so much fabric that I pulled it over my face and did a little breath play. It's exciting while the hot water and steam hit my face. Each breath the satin pulled into my mouth as if it was trying to become one with me. And with so much satin fabric tightly stretched around my body... It didn't take long to fire off some love into that dress.

Wow, after writing that, kinda want to do it again! Tee hee!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Way to go Satinedge! Tried it once in an 80s gown(way too heavy) couldn't move
Plenty of soap/shower gel/shampoo poured over the slip/nightdress/chemise
then gently squeeze the garment till really foamy and frothy(pure heaven) when applied
to your body davidben nearly as good as a real pussy.
Would love to be able to throw away used satin Gownraper, simply cannot afford to
bin such bringers of joy as there are less and less good quality satin items around
Just glad that other members have/are/or will, try different ways to enhance their
experience of sexual arousal
Satinsexual
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Well I shower or bath in satin from an experience I saw a few years back. Not a shower story, but a satin story that makes me shower in satin lol..

Was at a holiday party a few years back, all in their finest attire. Was single at the time so went alone. Early on I noticed a gorgeous blonde wearing a silvery/lavender flimsy shiny satin blouse...buttonless front, thin sexy bow tie..all shimmery. Tucked into a jet black tight satin pencil skirt, knee length..no hose but strappy heels..dressed to the nines as they say lol..sati blouse..satin skirt..wow was all I was thinking.

Many got drunk and party house had pool outside where all were hanging later on. One guy in a suit decided to grab is gf, who was wearing a nice black dress (not satin but sheer fabric) and jumped into the pool! She was a bit stunned but overall was fine with it..drunk and all. This made hecrowd go wild and best was to come..

Some of the men started trying to throw in some of the girls and the one's who wanted to go in let themselves be caught and the one's who didn't hung back away from the pool. Most of the girls made it fairly obvious they wanted to be thrown in as they purposely let themselves get "caught"... however, this satin beauty (who clearly did not want to get thrown in!!) strayed too close to the pool and was grabbed suddenly by 2 men and started protesting and screaming furiously. The gals who didn't want to get wet pleaded with men to put her down, but not this night. They picked her up and threw her in screaming all the way!! She climbed out and her pricey satin, elegant outfit was a clingy,see thru, 2nd skin glistening mess plastered to her body and she was seething mad!! The party host even had to calm her down as she cursed out men who did it saying stuff like "look at me!...OMG!!...my clothes!!..why did u do that?! this is satin!! its ruined!..u assholes!! ohhhh...ill get you for this" type stuff (that was so arousing to me..her furious aftermath)

The men who did it agreed to pay for damaged outfit. She left party in a furious huff!!

I masturbate to this day thinking about it and now I shower and roleplay Im her or similar scenarios. I love the outfit, the setting, the fact that most women would never, ever get their pricey satin wet and how she was at such a fancy affair..not the time, place, or clothing for such behavior. I get so aroused at that forbidden, omg..No!! Splash! aspect. Imagining her getting ready hours before party picking out shiny, delicate satin outfit, having no idea in 3 hours she be a soaked mess, humiliated and outfit ruined..

God I get so aroused at wet satin!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

How ridiculous, what a silly girl.
I love to swim in a satin blouse.
Or go in the jacuzzi, sometimes, in the swingers club.
It has just the right effect on the guys.
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

I bought two pairs of really lovely shiny nylon retro style gym shorts recently, and yesterday added two pairs of divine swim shorts in the same style. Which got me thinking, as they are swim shorts, I should see how they would feel when they are wet.

So into a nice warm bath I got.
And, Yep.
Does it for me.
Lovely look and feel.
Nice with the water flow from the shower head used to stimulate myself too.

Does anybody else do this ?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha who doesnt :lol:

i does it also most of the time :mrgreen:

feels great :twisted: