Satin gloves recommendation

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
chemiselover

Satin gloves recommendation

Post by chemiselover »

Hi, I recently bought some satin gloves off Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N8MAHCI) and was really disappointed with them--they were matte instead of shiny and didn't feel soft at all. Plus, they were smaller than I expected. They were nylon instead of stretch satin like the page says. I know gloves won't be pure satin but it would be nice to find a pair that has satin's softness.

I've looked through the forum and know that people here have purchased some, so I'm wondering if I could get some recommendations for a pair that I could buy off Amazon or eBay in the US. (There were some recommendations for some from eBay in the UK, but the shipping is pretty high on them.) Thanks.
leatgirl

Re: Satin gloves recommendation

Post by leatgirl »

oh I definitely need to get myself some proper satin gloves .............

I love wanking a man off with satin and giving head, so some satin gloves would add to their pleasure .... :D
satin slips are a must
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

You can't find good ones commercially. They are all cheap spandex. I used to buy acetate bridal satin and have a custom glove make make my gloves for about $85 a pair. They were absolutely gorgeous and perfect for hand jobs. They were also great because when I had satin dresses made I could have the gloves made from the same bolt of bridal satin.You can see them in the photo's
prissy002.jpg
tumblr_mzohsnXeFc1svdhg9o2_500.jpg
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Red gloves, white gloves, black gloves all the quality satin fetish gloves you can ask for...xxx they feel amazing.
Attachments
glovessft.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l640.jpg