Nylon Satin Adidas shorts

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
slipperysatin

Nylon Satin Adidas shorts

Post by slipperysatin »

Anyone here have a fetish for vintage nylon satin adidas shorts from 80s and 90s
photo_original_8435.jpg
Downylon

Re: Nylon Satin Adidas shorts

Post by Downylon »

I love your pic! I love satin soccer shorts, especially when they have been worn by a cute girl. Your pic reminds me of the original nylon Adidas shorts that came out in the late 70's. My friend had a pair of blue ones, and I lusted after them all through middle school!
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

They are what I used before I found satin nighties in the 80's, though mine were by a company called Umbro as they were kit suppliers to a lot of English football teams at the time. Such soft shiny satin :-) I used to cut the gusset of one pair and wear them around my middle so i had satin coverage from my chest to my cock - heaven!

Used to get them from a shop in the UK called Rawcliffes - and always remember being busted by one of the shop assistants who noticed I was buying too many pairs :-O

Never been so humiliated as being told by a middle aged shop assistant that she could see why I was buying so many of them as they fealt so soft and silky - she had me completely figured out :oops: LOL
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

This pic is from a horror movie I saw a while ago. The husband and wife team up on the girl in red satin shorts. His wife holds her down as she struggles in those satin shorts as he ties her up.

PicsArt_1442719570304.jpg
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

What is the name of the horror movie?
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

I've always loved these shorts. It's a pity they came out of fashion as so many satin things! :(