Wanking with customers satin clothing

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
willis101

Wanking with customers satin clothing

Post by willis101 »

I've just qualified as a carpenter with a small building firm and for the past year I've been working on my own half the time, and 30% of the time the customer is out all day, that's where I get a bit nosy and look through their wardrobes if I finish my work early or on my break. On two occasions I've managed to find satin blouses and dresses, not amazing but knowing it was someone else's made the feel of it 10x better! First I wear it about then I want myself off in their bathroom making sure I don't stain the satin when I cum, but I get such a rush from it when I can do it!

Would love to hear other people's experiences with this sort of thing :)
SatinDesire

Re: Wanking with customers satin clothing

Post by SatinDesire »

Oh yes! Those illegal wanks are really exciting. I envy you. I myself would would never have been able to resist leaving my cumsplash on the satin...
SatinDesire
c1tlr340

Post by c1tlr340 »

I work for a removal company, I'm management now so don't get to go out on removals that often.

I'm normally out when we are short staffed. When I am out I always make sure that it is me that packs the hang robe cartons, I love going through the ladies wardrobe, often there is lots of silk and satin, and nearly always their wedding dress.

I've masturbated into a couple of ballgowns, bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses during a removal.

My favorite is when jobs are coming into store, I try and pack the containers with the robe cartons near the door of the wooden container, as I am the warehouse manager I have access to the forklift out of hours, and sometimes help myself.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh yes indeed I love nothing more than a crafty wank in a ladies satin, great to hear your tales of experiences you have had :D
Liking it shiny
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Got lucky today, was doing fencing for this retired couple, the wife must of been in her mid 60's but you could tell that she must of been on hell of a fox when she was younger, they both went out and I went on my lunch break to find the house to myself so I did a bit of exploring through their wardrobes and found a Next wool coat with amazing satin lining, I've never had a go with lining before and to be honest I wouldn't do it again since its hard to get a good grip! But managed to shoot a load but got a bit of cum on the sleeve but I used my bell to rub it in! Luckily a minute after I walked outside the husband turned up so any longer then I would of got in the shit!
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I've worked for a few removal firms in the past, also worked as a builders labourer when I was younger.
Would always look out for some satin to enjoy.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

I was doing some painting at a fairly well off mature couples' house, they'd gone away for the weekend leaving me the keys, so I could get on without interruption, On the Sunday while I was taking a break sitting in the loungeroom, I noticed a door to a little room under the staircase. I wondered what was behind that door.. Curiosity got the better of me and I looked into that room,,,JACKPOT of JACKPOTS. there were satin blouses in abundance..I couldn't help myself, went in, and started touching all those blouses....some patterned most just bold colours, purple, emerald, red, black. silver. gold, Royal blue, yellow, orange.etc etc..I counted 27 satin blouses in all, and had the hardest cock as I fondled the slippery glossy fabric..yep you guessed it, I stripped off and had an awesome wank session. surrounded by, enveloped in gloriously luxurious satin blouses..piled them all over me, wrapped myself in them, caressing them all over my naked body til the inevitable happened and spurted an almighty load all over the glossiest blouse..I lay there for a couple hours just enjoying this find and hardened up again and enjoyed them all over again...having messed that blouse I decided to keep it, as I didn't think it'd be missed..I finished painting that afternoon, tidied up, made sure all the blouses were back in place though obviously not how I'd found them...hehe..Nothing was ever said other than being pleased with the paint job..On reflection..I definitely did a fantastic paintjob on that satin blouse and did many more times..It was my prize
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

SatinLush wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 pm I was doing some painting at a fairly well off mature couples' house, they'd gone away for the weekend leaving me the keys, so I could get on without interruption, On the Sunday while I was taking a break sitting in the loungeroom, I noticed a door to a little room under the staircase. I wondered what was behind that door.. Curiosity got the better of me and I looked into that room,,,JACKPOT of JACKPOTS. there were satin blouses in abundance..I couldn't help myself, went in, and started touching all those blouses....some patterned most just bold colours, purple, emerald, red, black. silver. gold, Royal blue, yellow, orange.etc etc..I counted 27 satin blouses in all, and had the hardest cock as I fondled the slippery glossy fabric..yep you guessed it, I stripped off and had an awesome wank session. surrounded by, enveloped in gloriously luxurious satin blouses..piled them all over me, wrapped myself in them, caressing them all over my naked body til the inevitable happened and spurted an almighty load all over the glossiest blouse..I lay there for a couple hours just enjoying this find and hardened up again and enjoyed them all over again...having messed that blouse I decided to keep it, as I didn't think it'd be missed..I finished painting that afternoon, tidied up, made sure all the blouses were back in place though obviously not how I'd found them...hehe..Nothing was ever said other than being pleased with the paint job..On reflection..I definitely did a fantastic paintjob on that satin blouse and did many more times..It was my prize
WOW - So nice to hear how you enjoyed that slippery, glossy satin all over you! I hope you've tried acetate satin...it's incredible!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Jackanory, jackanory.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

It is great to masturbate and cum into customers satin clothing
satinboyuk

Post by satinboyuk »

Worked in a dry cleaners for a while and always used to try any hot dresses or skirts that I saw! If I worked until close I would always be on my own so I could go through everything that had come in.

This time of the year when it's all proms, balls and weddings was definitely the best!
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

@satinboy Yes!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Many a good wank been had in this way, I've had satin knickers, bra's, dresses including a wedding dress, coats, skirt linings all belonging to customers. :P
Liking it shiny
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

In this topic have remind me when I was helping 1 of my friend customer request me doing some wiring work for her new house so at that moment I was alone in the house. After finish my work then going to her master bedroom wardrobe and discover a satin top hanging inside. So I fast pull it out having a rub masturbate session and cum on it then hanging back inside the wardrobe.
Then waiting they came back pay my job money and go home 😂.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

satinboyuk wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:47 pm Worked in a dry cleaners for a while and always used to try any hot dresses or skirts that I saw! If I worked until close I would always be on my own so I could go through everything that had come in.

This time of the year when it's all proms, balls and weddings was definitely the best!

Talk about this, I once went to a dry cleaning to send in my suit for dry washing. While the lady was away, I walked around as I saw some cute plush toys. I suddenly turn my eyes to a very nice soft silk dress among a rows of other suits and stuffs. I immediately look up hoping there's not cctv and my luck, really no cctv around hahaha. As the clean lady put it with plastic, I raise the plastic up to touch the silk. It was very great. As the lady was alone in the shop and then doing some stuffs at the back side, I immediately whip my snake out and masturbated on the inner side of the dress. 2-sided silk with another inner lining silk. I exploded inside. Full load that I kept for 2 weeks as I was busy with too much work. Felt instant de-stress. Walk away once I got my receipt for my suit. Haha