Start of an affair

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
c1tlr340

Start of an affair

Post by c1tlr340 »

Hello All,

I've recently made contact with an old school friend.

We've been chatting quite a bit online and its been getting pretty flirty. I asked her if she had any photos of her on her wedding day as I would love to see her as a bride. She sent me a photo straight away. Her dress is a full length raw silk with train, it's stunning.

She asked me what I thought of it, i said she was beautiful, and asked her if her husband fucked her in it, she said she removed it first.

Then I got really brave and said to her I would have made you leave it on. I'd have had to have you immediately after the ceremony and before the speeches.....I awaited her reply. She replied that she'd have liked that. Then I got really brave, I said that I'd have taken her from behind with dress and knickers still on, and cum all over the lining of the dress. Then go down for the speeches with her sitting in my cum next to her new groom. OMG, she said she'd have loved to have done that too. And then all my Christmas's came at once, she said that when we do eventually meet, she'll bring the dress and wear it for me and I can show her how her wedding day should have been.

I even asked about photographing her and the aftermath, she loved the thought of that too.

Needless to say, I'm struggling to work today :D
satinlover2012

Re: Start of an affair

Post by satinlover2012 »

All I can say, you're one lucky bastard :D But just make sure we all get to see that dress as well. I'm a big of clean outfit so you may treat us with both if you can. New bride in satin is just soo sexy..
c1tlr340

Post by c1tlr340 »

I'm online with her now. I don't know how I've got so lucky, but she seems unshockable.
c1tlr340

Post by c1tlr340 »

I'm meeting her tonight for a couple of drinks, nothing else thought :(
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow! If this is a genuine and it comes off for you then I definitely want to know more :P
Liking it shiny