Trying on satin in shop changing room

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinman

Trying on satin in shop changing room

Post by Satinman »

Has anyone tried on satin in the shops changing rooms?

I've done it a few times and it is quite a buzz, especially if you have a play at the same time. luckily I have not been caught yet.
paulasatijn

Re: Trying on satin in shop changing room

Post by paulasatijn »

Yes, usually when I shop for satin I try it on in the changing rooms to make sure it fits before I purchase it. Well, unless I already know it fits, which is the case for several shops with reliable sizing. For me it is not so much a buzz although I always do have to feel how smooth and soft the satin is on my skin.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I once tried on a beige winter jacket in the changing room. I dropped my pants, and let my cock feel the satin lining, it felt so good
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

Cumonjackets wrote:I once tried on a beige winter jacket in the changing room. I dropped my pants, and let my cock feel the satin lining, it felt so good
Sounds so nice! I tried on a girl's size 16 taffeta party dress one time in a fitting room when no one was around. Got so hard, and almost immediately came all over the inside. I left it in the fitting room and went back the next day to find it back out on the rack.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings satin lovers. Yes, I've done it twice. Once with silk pajamas another time with satin pajamas. Shot a hot spunk both times and bought them afterwards. Luckily I didn't get caught, being in the ladies dressing room would have been a disaster. Whew, what a rush. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Back in the early 80s i lived in Bristol and there was this funky clothes outlet in an underground shop.
I took a pair of trousers into the changing room and hanging on the hook was a red satin dress with some tartan trim and buckles around the bust.
After trying the trousers on i realised no one was coming to collect the dress, so feeling randy i slipped into it i gave my bollocks a nice stroke with the skirt and in no time at all i was ridged. I had to sit down and enjoy the moment and in just a few short moments i gave in and blurted out my thick hot sperm all up the front of the dress and watched it dribble down soaking the skirt,nice. So slipping out of the red number and hanging it back on the hook i exited of the changing room and after giving a member of staff the trousers i promptly left.
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

Last year I let a satin costume made by a sewstress. You can imagine the feeling of trying it on the first time with her standing next to me? Her hands feeling all over the satin to see if it fits right...it was one of the most intense satin moments for me. Now every year I return to her for new satin outfit:-)
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

This is my satin outfit I have let custom made... a red satin jumpsuit with hood, satin panties, and satin sashes to.
DSCN7378JPG.jpg