Tips for front line service crews

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinstuff

Tips for front line service crews

Post by Satinstuff »

Alright i assume most of you gents work at a front line service job before in your career, so i would like to share a bit of my work, i'm a trainee manager working for a particular restaurant which is part of a hotel and frequently, there will always be events and dinner held at the restaurant and a third of the patrons lived at the hotel. I have a couple of women staffs working under me and i had to conduct frequent training and service etiquette for new comers. So last week i had a major screwup with one of my staff when he was pouring wine for a guest he kinda lean over the table too much and he tripped, spilling the wine over the couple.

Cut the story short, i had a hard time trying to apologise to the couple and the best i could was to offer complimentary laundry service for them paid by the hotel. (Coincidentally they were guests there) it was close to midnight and i said,

"I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and i hereby offer a complimentary laundry service for the both of you, however, due to the time constraint, the laundry service would only be done later in the morning. I would have one of my staff deliver the clothes to your room later in the afternoon)

The couple changed our their clothes and passed them to me, by the way, the woman was smoking hot in her early thirties, she was wearing a rather long but sexy looking dress with the hem reaching her knees, it wasn't satin on the outside it looks more like scuba material, she didn't spray perfume that evening but guess what?

I brought her dress home, took a deep sniff and i swear she smelled so good, despite having a bit of wine smell on the chest area and i swear i had a raging boner. God by expecting that, i fucked, and i fucked, and i fucked the dress 4 times that evening and i had so much jizz on the dress i practically soaked it with my cum.

To be continued!
Freddielinton

Re: Tips for front line service crews

Post by Freddielinton »

Did you take any pictures?

Also...man I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not. Cum does not come out of clothes well. This dress is very different from someone's prom dress, which are almost always only worn once. These people are going to be expecting their clothes back, and if the stains don't come out and are visible...what then?

Sketchy situation. I definitely understand the adrenaline rush of it though. Sometimes it's hard to resist.
Destroy

Re: Tips for front line service crews

Post by Destroy »

That is hot story, Satinstuff. Pictures though!!!

A beautiful female in a hot dress is the best thing in the world. That is my weakness. I would've succumbed to the exact same thing you did. Please continue this story. And pictures please.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress