Do you mix your fetishes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Do you mix your fetishes?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Do you have more fetishes than satin? and if so do you mix them or keep them separate?

Also what are your other fetishes?

My other fetishes are...

Stockings, suspenders, and garter belts.
Pantyhose/tights (Btw it annoys me greatly when people call stockings pantyhose and vice versa)
Leggings (liquid/latex/pvc/lether)
Layered Pantyhose with Stockings
High Heels/Stilettos
Skirts/Dresses/Pants
Business/Office/Teacher outfit
Red Lipstick
The colour Purple (out of all the colours, this one turns me on the most)
Hentai Art
Watching a woman smoke

For me I love to mix my fetishes to maximise the turn on value of what I am seeing, but at the same time, I do love to see only one at a time so I can just focus on one to be turned on by that one only without the distractions of the others.

Here is some pictures of what my fetishes look like mixed...

satin, office, high heels, pantyhose...

leggings, high heels, and satin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mra4kYlV6VQ

satin chemise and smoking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43c5AbX-4CI

hentai, teacher outfit, stockings, suspenders...
hentai-sexy-teacher-with-huge-boobs-andlong-silky-stockings-fucks-in-her-classroo.jpg
end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
silkyrobe

Re: Do you mix your fetishes?

Post by silkyrobe »

Satin and tickling for me... Love to tickle and be tickled in satin...

inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Yes. for me, it's not only satin - nylon and silk, cotton . Different types of girls/women's clothes. Dresses, skirts, hose, bathing suits, etc. Doesn't have to be made of satin.
Thejoondave

Post by Thejoondave »

For me my two biggest fetishes are satin (of course) and leggings! My ultimate fantasy would be to fuck a women in wetlook (PVC/leather) leggings and a dark blue satin blouse.

I've actually made Instagrams for each of my fetishes that you might like :)

Leggings: @LeggingsPerfection
Satin: @Satinfaction
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

I combine my satin fetish with my T-girl feminine feelings.

ImageAll white by Paula Satijn, on Flickr
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Besides satin, I also love faux leather jackets, leggings, swim and surf wear, thongs, and dolls.
satinage

Post by satinage »

love tie side bikini's bottom.

Sometimes I wear it with a satin nightie and stockings (love this outfit so much)
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Not sure if its completely along the same lines but I definately mix my fetish of satin....

i have to use my imagination a lot but I do fantasise about a woman (or man to some extent) who is role playing with their partner
the woman clad in satin, robe, kimono etc lounges in her bedroom when an intruder appears, but the intruder is taught a lesson
in how this satin clad beauty can take care of herself as she dispatches him around with effortless judo throws, eventually falling onto her back with her foot on his stomach she flips him over her head with him landing in the middle of her bed of satin sheets... she then easliy ties him in knots onthe bed with her jujitsu skills until he is left spreadeagled and helpless as she straddles his chest and pins his arms deep into the satin with her knees as she tidies her hair and smoothes down her robe....

in the case of the male he is also in a satin robe or kimono, he is suprised by an intruder all in black with a balaclava, but he dispatches the intruder around with judo and throws them across the room onto the bed of satin, where holding them helpless in a jujjitsu hold he takes off the balaclava to find a man of lustrious black silky hair cascades onto the sheets and he has been throwing around a beautiful woman intruder...which ends in him deciding her fate as she rolls her head from sided to side immobilised by his effortless jujitsu....

I have a hard on just typing that lol

well thats just me...
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

RodaSaTiNStein, you're like my lost brother now I feel. I love all that you have mentioned in addition to that I love
-Yoga Pants
-Used satin which has the scent of a woman mixed with perfume - Turns me on max
-Being Indian, Love short kurtas on women worn with tight churidars.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/pxwrG ... 58-h544-no
-Due to satin fetish I get crazy to do a girl wearing satin in doggie style with her satin rubbing against by thighs.
bluegal45

Post by bluegal45 »

I'd love to wear the blouse in your first pic then "mix" it with my fetish for being peed on and cum over. I'd also love to be tied up wearing it while a bunch of guys peed and came (bukkake) over me tho that's more fantasy than reality. Still, as post op TS at least I can wear satin while "out and about" including work x
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Silk and satin go so well with some of my other fetishes and fantasies... very tight clothing (especially very fitting chinese dresses, indian churidars), heavy makeup, traditional/ceremonial clothing and jewellery, gloves, masquerade masks... feminization and gender play, some taboo scenes and all kinds of roleplays.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Plaatic liquid leggings and satin blouse or shirts are one of my favorite
Leather-and-Satin-2.jpeg
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I love leather, satin, shiny leggings, business suits, and school girl outfits. Combine any of those for ultimate turn on.