How to get my girlfriend to explore my satin fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
willis101

How to get my girlfriend to explore my satin fetish

Post by willis101 »

Me and my girlfriend have been together for nearly four years and we're pretty honest and truthful to each other, but I plucked up the courage to tell her about my satin fetish. I like a masturbate with it and I have a collection of satin blouses and dresses but rarely I like to dress up in them. When I told her she was shocked but happy at the same time, she said it doesn't change how she sees me and she would like to look into it more with me (looking at my collection etc.) Out of curiosity. But she said it would be a bad idea to mix satin with our sex life, thinking i would only want the satin not her (something like that she said) when of course I want her just that extra sexyness added. Shes also concerned that it'll be a needed thing and make normal sex for me less exciting without it. She's 19 and I'm 20 so are sex life is pretty damn good hence why she only wears satin lingerie on special occasions, but for her it explained a lot why I always asked her if she wanted any satin lingerie.

So my question to you all is how do I convince her that it won't mess up our sex life or get her to try and experiment with me on the subject? Thanks!
removed

Re: How to get my girlfriend to explore my satin fetish

Post by removed »

I was in the same position with my now fiancé, she still has a dig that it's about the satin but laughs it off, on the odd occasion where she is wearing a nighty that she's had for a little while I will rip it off her during sex and throw it away to the side which sends her wild and kind of shows her that it's not all about the satin, we don't do the ripping so much anymore as la Senza is no more so we can't get the nighties we both liked

We have a pretty good sex life, every night of the week usually and she will wear satin for at least 2 of those nights,

Just buy her a nice nighty/kimono set for her Xmas etc as a small gift, and compliment how she looks in it, don't make it her only gift as that's just asking for trouble haha
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Thanks! That's a pretty good idea plus Christmas is just before we got together so it makes it more of an excuse to wear it haha
willis101

Post by willis101 »

I've spoken to her directly about it again and she said she doesn't want satin to be of any involvement in our relationship which is a fucking bummer since for our anniversarys she wore satin lingerie and now I think that's gone out the fucking window (sorry for the language just really upset) and I don't even know how to fix this. I'm having to move up and change my job up to cardiff to join her for university all for her, I give her everything and I barely get anything in return. Sorry for ranting to those reading this.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

You need to be very subtle about it. My wife knows about my fetish and she indulges me in it now and again. Your girlfriend will still surely wear the satin lingerie she already has now and again? You just need to not mention it for a while, then buy her some satin underwear for a special occasion in several months time. This way shell be more convinced you don't just need the satin to find her attractive.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Don't spoil the rest of your life on someone who rules out things you like so much. Get a girlfriend that does give you some slack and likes to make/see/have you happy.
Spider

Post by Spider »

Why would you stay in a long term relationship with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you?

You need to be painfully honest with her and move on. "You're a very sweet girl and I love you with all my heart but it just isn't what I'm looking for sexually."

Half the women I dated had no interest in complying with my peccadillos. Another 25% would humor me, but it was only temporary. The last 25% were either into it or understood that I was being honest and open about what I liked and they used it to their advantage.

My wife loves to get my motor running by wearing a satin or silk blouse out on a date. She knows she has my complete and undivided attention. I was 35 before I found her. It was worth the wait.

I never had a daughter. If I did, I would have taught her that all men have triggers. Some guys like skinny women. Some guys like blonde hair. Find out what a man's preferences are and see if you want to comply. You need to be sexually compatable. 'Cause guys don't change. Men are like incandescent lighting, you flip the switch and they are turned on.
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Thanks satinmini, its what I was going to do for our 4 years in January but she caught me out when I asked her what size she was out of curiousity and she told me not to get anything satin. I've tried countless of times that she's who I want not the satin but shes stubborn as fuck (bloody well believe me on that!) And does not want it in our sex life. Spider she defiantly wants sex with me, our sex life is like two rabbits pretty much, its because of that she says we don't need it to spice things up since we haven't gotten to that stage of being bored. It's trying to keep everything as it was before I told her
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Just be straight about it and convince her this dont mean no harm but rather spice up the sex life. If not working, then break up and find another one that submit 2 your interest. :lol:
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Update*** she brought it up again in conversation and she doesn't want to stop wearing satin lingerie for special occasions and I've persuaded her to let me buy her satin lingerie as long as it has equal lace :)
blowby

Post by blowby »

Buy her more Satin Attire