Introduction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
bluegal45

Introduction

Post by bluegal45 »

Hi all, I go by the ID Bluegal,

I very much like satin and decided to join this site again having been a member before some time ago.

About me? Well I am 45 years old, female with a transgendered past. ie I am post op TS.

I live with my girlfriend in Northwest UK and we plan on marrying next year. She knows I like satin but unfortunately isn't in to it. She also knows of my watersports fetish but again isn't in to it.

I have previously combined my liking of the 2 when pre-op though have no plans on meeting anyone though it does turn me on talk about it sometimes hence I am here :D

I love the feel of satin and silk and some of the other similar fabrics like polyester.

I do have some satin clothes with my favourite being blouses where I can now wear freely to work etc though admittedly not covered in pee or cum!

From a looks point of view I won't win any beauty contests but I pass ok and my weight is on the "cuddly" side.

I will mostly log on earlyish on weekends if anyone wants a chat. I may post pics later but at the moment my phone won't take pics and the laptop cam is not best quality.

About you? I am extremely open minded so I doubt you will shock me but I'd love to gain some like-minded friends for chat and/or email.

Luv Bluegal xx