amazing experience

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

amazing experience

Post by satinsmooth »

I have been to visit my god daughter recently who is at university for her studies.

Through our correspondence she shares a large apartment with 4 other girls 2 american and 1 asian.

I got there mid morning and knowing I was coming was up earlier than normal and tidied round, after lots of hugs and handing over supplies that students love, chocolate frozen pizzas etc we were having a cup of tea and catching up on how things were going. After about 30 minutes I heard one of the other apartment doors open and padding down the corridor was the asian girl, barefoot in a mid thigh black satin robe, hair cascading down her back like black silk, stunning beyond belief, I was introduced to the girl by my god daughter as she was making a cuppa, and I just could not concentrate on a single word that was being said because this asian girl had my total attention, we were sat on the sofa and the asian girl padded around with the cuppa and stood chatting to us for a few minutes, the way she wore the robe showed she was totally confident, it wasn't blatant but it wasn't tight wrapped around her lapels upto her neck either, it was just right, it was a really good quality satin material too which hung beautifully from her arms, oh to have my mobile with me and to capture that moment on video !
Anyway she said bye and padded off around to her room.
But later in the day after I had taken my god daughter out for Lunch we got back to the apartment and she called out as she got in but it seemed everyone was out, My god daughter put the kettle on and wandered over to her laptop to check emails etc as they do, so I went off to use the bathroom, on the way back I saw the asian girls room door was open a few inches so listening out in case someone in or this way I opened the door a few more inches and saw an immaculate room but disappointed not to see the robe, i pushed my luck and opened the door open a bit more and looked around, and saw the robe on the back of the door hook, bingo !! although if anyone came down the corridor at that time i would be caught red handed, I just had to have a feel of that robe....and it didnt disappoint ! sooooooo smooth and slippery, it was mindblowingly silky and had such a fantastic shine... not pushing my luck I had one last stroke down the robe with the back of my hand and closed the door to again, and went to join the god daughter for a brew before setting off back home.
Needless to say my imagination was running riot on the way back, of being the lone male student sharing that apartment with that asian girl and being treated to a satin robe fest every day :) she was incredibly good looking and had an amazing petite but sexy figure. most students wear onesies and big towelling fluffy robes so to see this asian girl wearing one of the best robes I have seen was a total treat.

Just thought i would share.

G.
zilchen2002

Re: amazing experience

Post by zilchen2002 »

Wow good story, maybe you should take that robe with you and cum with it, aafter that you can put it back to her room :mrgreen: