LOOKING FOR COUPLES or SINGLE LADIES

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinmstrprincess

LOOKING FOR COUPLES or SINGLE LADIES

Post by Satinmstrprincess »

Hi we're a couple in West Yorkshire! I'm the princess fiancé! An I'm looking for like minded couples or lady for chats an pics!! Maybe meet ups for satin excursions!! Not wanting sexual side just the SATIN.
I'm 39 female an my partner is35 male .
My partner got me into the SATIN fetish about 7yrs ago, I must admit that were both very open minded an had quite a few friends into fetishes such as feet,bdsm (which I am sub) ana few others but less about that an back to the SATIN!!
I've always encouraged my partner to explore his satin wants needs an fantasys! An since I have now got my own satin fetish too thanks to his teaching trust an encouragement! We do like WAM an mud play, as well as his desire for the princess look! An basically any chance to have satin rubbing an caressing our body's lol!! I'd love for him to meet other like minded couple/s , as I think this would be a new adventure for us all!! To be able to talk about the best bit SATIN of course an maybe give each other ideas an hopefully to meet up an dress up in our favourite satin cloths! An hopefully to make friends with like minded couples/lady!
Hopefully hear soon Satinmstrprincess xxxx
Satinmstrprincess

Re: LOOKING FOR COUPLES lady's an maybe single male's

Post by Satinmstrprincess »

Satinmstrprincess wrote:Hi we're a couple in West Yorkshire! I'm the princess fiancé! An I'm looking for like minded couples or lady for chats an pics!! Maybe meet ups for satin excursions!! Not wanting sexual side just the SATIN.
I'm 39 female an my partner is35 male .
My partner got me into the SATIN fetish about 7yrs ago, I must admit that were both very open minded an had quite a few friends into fetishes such as feet,bdsm (which I am sub) ana few others but less about that an back to the SATIN!!
I've always encouraged my partner to explore his satin wants needs an fantasys! An since I have now got my own satin fetish too thanks to his teaching trust an encouragement! We do like WAM an mud play, as well as his desire for the princess look! An basically any chance to have satin rubbing an caressing our body's lol!! I'd love for him to meet other like minded couple/s , as I think this would be a new adventure for us all!! To be able to talk about the best bit SATIN of course an maybe give each other ideas an hopefully to meet up an dress up in our favourite satin cloths! An hopefully to make friends with like minded couples/lady!
Hopefully hear soon Satinmstrprincess xxxx