If you were invited to a lesbian wedding...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

If you were invited to a lesbian wedding...

Post by B1982 »

...what would you like to see the brides wear? Would you like both of them to wear white satin bridal gowns? Or one of them wear a white satin bridal gown and the other one wear a satin gown of a different colour? Or one of them wear a satin gown and the other one wear a satin suit? Or something else?

I'd like to see one bride (the more feminine one, if the other one is masculine) wear a white satin bridal gown and the other one wear a black satin suit and a satin shirt of a different colour. I'd rather see two women in satins of contrasting colours hug each other than two women in satins of the same colour.
snailbaby

Re: If you were invited to a lesbian wedding...

Post by snailbaby »

B1982 wrote:...what would you like to see the brides wear? Would you like both of them to wear white satin bridal gowns? Or one of them wear a white satin bridal gown and the other one wear a satin gown of a different colour? Or one of them wear a satin gown and the other one wear a satin suit? Or something else?

I'd like to see one bride (the more feminine one, if the other one is masculine) wear a white satin bridal gown and the other one wear a black satin suit and a satin shirt of a different colour. I'd rather see two women in satins of contrasting colours hug each other than two women in satins of the same colour.

Agree on the masculine/feminine look but my fem would wear a thin loose fit almost nightie looking dress. Thin because hard nipples or to be able to make out a bra or panty outline on a woman drives me nuts, and for whatever reason I want to picture her wearing shiny teal panties underneath. The woman wearing the pants would be wearing either a tight pair of businesswoman dress pants or a black skirt, either one shiny if possible but not necessarily a silk or satin pair. Want her wearing any color dress blouse, long sleeve button up or a short sleeved ruffle blouse, but a pure and well made shirt, expensive and elegant. Whatever panties the masculine bitch prefers but they have to be able to hold her strapless dildo in place. Look them up if you haven't already yahoo or bing video "strap less dildo" give you an idea of what I'm picturing, for her to be able to unbutton/unzip and pull her fake plastic cock out for my petite fem to gag on, sloppy dripping and kissing in between. Want their expensive outfits to dirty up some, leave fem's panties on or pull them off, pull the dress up and fuck the misses into wedding bliss.
Dressinup

Re: If you were invited to a lesbian wedding...

Post by Dressinup »

Please MISS, can i be the bridesmaid.