Mothers wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

Mothers wedding dress

Post by ssslipery »

One of the first items of satin clothing to give me pleasure was my mothers satin wedding dress. I remember moving house when I was 8 and my new bedroom had a large built in wardrobe that my mum kept her long dresses, coats and things in. I know that at a very early age I was attracted to my mums silky clothing like her slips and nighties but I really developed my lust for all things silky when I found her old wedding dress in the back of this wardrobe and because it was in my room, it gave me the chance to indulge without the risks I had when I sneaked things out of her bedroom.. It was a really heavy, shiny satin with cap sleeves and a side zip and it used to have this fantastic perfumed smell about it. To start with, when I had the chance I used to lay it out on my bed and just lay face down on it and tense my body up and go all stiff and stretch my legs out and point my toes then slide myself back and forth getting that intense pleasure from the slippery feeling - At that age I could maintain that feeling for minutes at a time and wasnt having wet orgasms. Inevitably I quickly progressed to trying the dress on ( I remember it was it was very big and long on me) and I recall how utterly turned on it made me feel. What I then liked to do was to take one of her coats with a silky lining and lay that on my bed and then lay on top of it wearing the satin gown and get off from the slippery sensation of the wedding dress sliding against the coat lining. I sometimes got the chance to get one of her nighties from the laundry and I would wear that under the dress to make it feel even more silky as it slid against the shiny lining. Things out the laundry also had that fab feminine smell about them. Its not that I had a thing for my mum, its just that these things could give me such an incredible orgasm feeling, and I was so horny I couldnt stop myself. I have read lots of the accounts people give about how their fetish started but for me it was completely sexual from the start and I must have made love to that wedding dress and pleasured myself wearing it hundreds of times before my parents split a few years later and she got rid of the dress (much to my upset !)

Luckily, got to indulge in my stepmothers wedding dress and those belonging to other family members and family friends thereafter.

Did anybody else get to sample the pleasure of their moms wedding dress ?
Frillylover

Re: Mothers wedding dress

Post by Frillylover »

On of my first satin experiences was also my mothers wedding gown, must have done the deed with it dozens of times. I would always sneak it to my room and have fun with it while she was away...to this day I don't think she suspects anything. I never really could get past the odd feeling of masterbaiting in my moms wedding gown though, so when I was able I bought myself my own wedding gown...I now have dozens of gowns including three vintage wedding dresses :D
Fan of the frillies
ssslipery

Re: Mothers wedding dress

Post by ssslipery »

Having the dress stored in my room unfortunately didn`t stop me getting caught wearing it. I have an older sister and on this particular occasion she had stayed over at a friends the night before and was not expected home till saturday lunchtime. That morning my mum went to the shops as usual at 10am so I thought I had a good hour or two to indulge myself.As soon as she left I got the wedding gown out the wardrobe and decided to take it into my mums bedroom. I put on a pair of her nylon panties retrieved from the laundry then pulled the dress on and zipped it up and then got one of her silky nighties and stuffed it with a few pillows, layed it on her bed, gave it a squirt of her perfume then mounted it and started humping it (one of my favourite ways to masturbate). I was totally lost in the silky sensations as I was sliding up and down that I did not hear the front door open and the next thing I know my sister is standing in the bedroom doorway asking me what on earth I am doing and why I`m wearing mums wedding dress. I just jumped off the bed and made some feeble excuse about looking for something to wear for a fancy dress outfit. My sister started to give me a real telling off and said my mum would be really angry if she knew I was wearing her dress and I had to beg her not to, and she eventually agreed because I said I would do her chores for the week. Luckily the dress skirt was quite full and pouffy so she would not have seen my hard on, and she never even asked why I was humping the nightie ! (she must have known as she was sexually active and sleeping with her boyfriend by this time)
I agree it did feel slightly odd masturbating with my mums stuff, but strangely knowing things had been freshly worn (including by her) used to make me even hornier. I had the same issue with my sisters things as well - she had one silky Charnos nightie that I used to pleasure myself with a lot often at the same time she was wearing it (would take it off the hook on her bedroom door then hang it back up after using it), but one of the biggest buzzes I had was when got to masturbate wearing a bridesmaid dress of hers very shortly after she had worn it to a friends wedding, and again thinking about her body touching all the silky lining that was then rubbing against mine made me cum buckets.

When my dad remarried, my stepmother had a very sleek column type dress with a fishtail. It looked fantastically sexy (especially on her - she was pretty hot and I had a proper crush on her for years). The trouble with that dress was it had a matt satin finish which meant it did not feel particularly slippery when I rubbed against anything else, but I overcame this by wearing layers of nighties and slips under the dress which felt very silky against the shiny lining. I have lost count of the amount of orgasms I have had wearing and having sex with that dress.