Which brands do you prefer?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ballgownfucker

Which brands do you prefer?

Post by ballgownfucker »

I'd like to ask you all which brands Satin you especially like. Here in Germany I know many of them which are selling absolutely nice things. I have also bought on Ebay some gowns from the US, and they were great!! But I think everyone here, me too, bought some Satin because of great looking pics, but it wasn't what you wanted when you finaly got it. I think if we know what stuff is good, we can avoid such mistakes.
Especialy US brands I do not know well.
Here is my favorite brand from Germany:
-Laura Scott
And the US american:
-Blondie Nites
-City Triangles
-Xscape

Have a nice weekend!
ballgownfucker

Re: Which brands do you prefer?

Post by ballgownfucker »

Here is a nice piece of satin. It's a Blondie Nites by Linda Bernell owned by my wife. Oops, I think she got to clean the mess... :lol:
I fucked that fuckgown and splashed my whole load on the cups...
Attachments
After
After
Before
Before
satinwild

Re: Which brands do you prefer?

Post by satinwild »

There's a few brands that I absolutely love. I'm biased, though, and have a preference for patterned or printed silk or satin halter dresses, that are usually short. Growing up my sister had this beautiful satin dress that I obsessed about. It was sexy and revealing and flowed and so, so silky. Years later I found a company based out of Australia that sold the exact same dress, just in different patterns. The brand is called Cherrie/Elle Would! and is sold by Runway Goddess. Here's a few examples of the dress:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

They also make some other satin dresses that are beautiful, too:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

My next favourite brand would be "Dina Bar-El, designed and made in the US. The dresses are usually sexy formal wear, almost exclusively 100% silk. I've bought a few from eBay:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

After that I would say Bebe dresses are my next favourite. Along the same vein as the Dina Bar-El, they are mostly 100% silk dresses, very sexy and short and revealing, and usually high quality. Also based in the US, but most of their clothes are manufactured in China. I've found some killer dresses (and skirt):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Finally, look for a brand called Single Dress. Really sexy dresses, a lot of them in the handkerchief style, which I fucking love, and most lined with satin, and a 100% silk shell. Here's a few:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And while I've only ever see it once, Obsession Fashion Club made arguably the sexiest dress I've ever bought:

Image Image Image Image Image