Visual or tactile properties of satin. Which turn you on more?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Which properties of satin turn you on more?

Visual (mainly the sheen)
12%
Tactile (smoothness, softness, slipperiness etc.)
22%
Both turn me on equally
66%

Total votes: 41

B1982

Visual or tactile properties of satin. Which turn you on more?

Post by B1982 »

Do you get more turned on by the visual or tactile properties of satin? The main visual property is of course the sheen, but there might be other properties (for example, the way satin shimmers under the sunlight). I can think of more tactile than visual properties, and as of writing this, three of them crossed my mind: the smoothness, the softness and the slipperiness.

Please cast your vote.
rajul5234

Re: Visual or tactile properties of satin. Which turn you on more?

Post by rajul5234 »

Both
satinage

Post by satinage »

both, visual and tactile.

and third thing: wearing !
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

For me its a combination of the look, thing shiny factor and what it does to the female body, and the feel, the softness and smooth texture of the fabric.

Plus its a thing of the sound as well, it sounds so awesome when it moves, and it sound it makes when a woman is wearing wearing it rubing against you whilst having sex :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I'd have to vote for both equally on many reasons. Since I'm into pure silk satin/charmeuse, there are major factors in terms of it's visual and tactile properties that blend together in a major way for me. Biggest reason being is how silk flows and drapes, particularly within the wind. I love feeling it touching me in areas that most other satins would not and the way it ripples across is such a great feeling! Even seeing silk touch me on its smooth and shiny side just caressing and sliding on me is just wonderfully exhilarating...especially when I'm getting off with it!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

simonr

Post by simonr »

I agree with IReallyLovePureSilk, one very important visual turn on is the drape of the satin fabric :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The first thing is the visual stimulus I get from satin. some satin is so beautiful that it makes me weak in the knees. It's what makes me want to touch it and feel it. They both go hand in hand. Then when I'm stroking my hard cock on it. the satin's silky feeling on my hard cock and the shimmering beauty of the satin makes cumming so fulfilling.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

tactile all the way :lol: