About masturbating women. What kind of satin clothes would you like to see them wear?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

About masturbating women. What kind of satin clothes would you like to see them wear?

Post by B1982 »

As of writing this post, I’m so horny about the thought of seeing a satin-clad woman masturbating and having an orgasm. The thought alone is enough to make me horny, and seeing it in action would make me even hornier. I’d love to see a woman enjoy the softness and smoothness of satin while she’s caressing her tits and rubbing her pussy through it. Seeing a woman having an orgasm while she’s wearing satin would make me cum instantly.

What kind of satin clothes would you like to see on a masturbating woman? Would you prefer her to rub her pussy through or inside satin? Or would you like to see her wear satin only on the top half of her body, leaving her pussy naked?

I’d like to see a woman in a satin blouse and a satin pencil skirt doing the following things:
  • Caress her tits and arse
  • Take off her skirt, revealing her satin knickers
  • Caress her tits even more and rub her pussy through her knickers
  • Have an orgasm and squirt
Jamy2j

Re: About masturbating women. What kind of satin clothes would you like to see them wear?

Post by Jamy2j »

Robes n gowns n some videos of them humping pillows good shit
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: About masturbating women. What kind of satin clothes would you like to see them wear?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

For me a woman wearing a satin nightdress/chemise/dress/gown/skirt/ and or slip whilst wearing satin panties is always great to see and get all hot for :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Hmm...well...what I wanted to see, I have seen several times from the SatinPlay site and they are these pure silk "Marilyn Monroe" style dresses in which I provided as some of you here in this forum already know...and yes, most of the models on there have masturbated with the silk! One in particular that has done so several times! Who that is...well...you get the picture..... ;)
16872452482_38a631d53e_z.jpg
Video(s) are available in the SatinPlay.com website if this pic doesn't do justice!

It is still what I would want to see a lot out of that site with my silk dresses for the most part and I'm so glad I contributed! The only thing now is seeing this happen right in front of me...possibly provide assistance for her! ;)
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

All you have to do is come to our party!
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:Hmm...well...what I wanted to see, I have seen several times from the SatinPlay site and they are these pure silk "Marilyn Monroe" style dresses in which I provided as some of you here in this forum already know...and yes, most of the models on there have masturbated with the silk! One in particular that has done so several times! Who that is...well...you get the picture..... ;)
16872452482_38a631d53e_z.jpg
Video(s) are available in the SatinPlay.com website if this pic doesn't do justice!

It is still what I would want to see a lot out of that site with my silk dresses for the most part and I'm so glad I contributed! The only thing now is seeing this happen right in front of me...possibly provide assistance for her! ;)
this great stuff there mang :mrgreen: :mrgreen: