Decided to sell some of my collection

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

Decided to sell some of my collection

Post by removed »

I have made a thread in the other section to start to sell my collection, I have around 500 satin and silk dresses that I really need to get rid of now

It's at this link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2752

Didn't put it in here so I didn't upset satinluvr

Will be adding to the post as and when I get to the other storage boxes, I am also open to offers and will do discount if you want more than one item
snailbaby

Re: Decided to sell some of my collection

Post by snailbaby »

alhb86 wrote:I have made a thread in the other section to start to sell my collection, I have around 500 satin and silk dresses that I really need to get rid of now

It's at this link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2752

Didn't put it in here so I didn't upset satinluvr

Will be adding to the post as and when I get to the other storage boxes, I am also open to offers and will do discount if you want more than one item
? is the point of this forum to appease, not piss off and carter only to the want and needs of satinluvr or share a close enough common, though shown in different ways than myself interest of god forbid a piece of fucking fabric and to some of us the women wearing it? boring? than go tear tissue, don't shit on everybody else's post, make the few actually here people not want to post. sites, forums and the things posted change over an almost ten year period. don't want to argue just who cares it's an almost irrelevant fetish forum?
satinluvr

Re: Decided to sell some of my collection

Post by satinluvr »

Yay... more stuff for sale. how exciting. If only they had a dedicated for sale section.

snail baby, you're a c*nt