Boring forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinluvr

Boring forum

Post by satinluvr »

Half the posts are adverts, many others are written by illiterate morons. shame.
softsatin

Re: Boring forum

Post by softsatin »

Welcome to the forum! :D
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Welcome to the internet
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Every site is boring and a god damn joke even hate on people who have the interest like silk n satin n u still hate wtf!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Some people don't have the time to post alot like they used to. I used to post pictures of my wife in Satin for guys pleasure on here but it is getting difficult now I am working 7 days a week and barely get a day off. it has hit one of those quiet periods but it will no doubt pick up again soon :)
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Lovesatinblouses wrote:Some people don't have the time to post alot like they used to. I used to post pictures of my wife in Satin for guys pleasure on here but it is getting difficult now I am working 7 days a week and barely get a day off. it has hit one of those quiet periods but it will no doubt pick up again soon :)
Lol what gets me is they cry about trolls or people who they wouldn't know from a whole in the wall or ever meet like a child it's a damn shame
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Hey OP where did u go lol dont get ure panties in a bunch now
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Lovesatinblouses wrote:Some people don't have the time to post alot like they used to. I used to post pictures of my wife in Satin for guys pleasure on here but it is getting difficult now I am working 7 days a week and barely get a day off. it has hit one of those quiet periods but it will no doubt pick up again soon :)
same here argh bloody hell :evil:
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

Jamy2j wrote:Hey OP where did u go lol dont get ure panties in a bunch now
WTF, please write in English so we can all understand.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Some seriously hard to read posts here, but I do have to agree it's a bit boring sometimes...at least for me. I'm into big ruffly ball gowns and wedding dresses. Coats, nightgowns, modern dresses, and panties don't really do it for me. Also not a fan of seeing satin destroyed. A lot of you seem to get off on this though and that's all well and good, just not my cup of tea. I've been thinking of just deleting my account here and moving on, but I know there are a couple of us on here who like ball gowns and wedding gowns. So until I can find a better outlet I'm just lurking around here. :wink:
Fan of the frillies
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Or you could do as I do,read all posts,respond to the ones you like
the most and make contact with members who share your preferences
through the private message avenue. Maybe when trust has been built you could meet
at a safe venue and even share your passion
I do and its great fun believe me.
Satinsexual
simonr

Post by simonr »

satinsexual wrote:Or you could do as I do,read all posts,respond to the ones you like
the most and make contact with members who share your preferences
through the private message avenue.
Satinsexual
I agree. If a thread doesn't interest me, I just skip it. There is certainly no reason to call others boring just because their interest doesn't match mine.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

What is not boring is this...

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Yes I agree, out of numerous sites available to discuss this fetish online this is THE most boring site ;) I have a strong feeling the person revolting is none other than FSL (Femininesatinlover).
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

satinlover2012 wrote:Yes I agree, out of numerous sites available to discuss this fetish online this is THE most boring site ;) I have a strong feeling the person revolting is none other than FSL (Femininesatinlover).
Correct, I weighed that up when I tracked his I.P address the first time time he spat his dummy out under this pseudonym... The big puff :D
Liking it shiny