2 wedding dresses for sale

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

2 wedding dresses for sale

Post by removed »

I have 2 wedding dresses that I have decided to sell to start downsize my collection

First one is by Ronald Joyce, UK size 10

This one is also by Ronald Joyce, UK size 14

Now the back of this dress has been altered, it no longer has the swooping piece as it has been made into straps, so instead of the swooping back bit, it is sown into the back of the dress, happy to get pics of it if needed

I need to point out that these are in great used condition, absolutely no soiling etc, they are as they were sent to me, I do not use or wear my dresses, they are often sent into satin sites to be used by the models and returned to me, these two have not been sent into sites and are still in their packaging when they arrived with me!

I'm looking for what I paid for them, £50 each delivered, would also do both for £90 delivered within UK, happy to ship overseas also at whatever extra the cost will be

Thanks

Ps. Will be making another thread shortly with a lot of my prom dresses before they all go on eBay!
potterguy

Re: 2 wedding dresses for sale

Post by potterguy »

Can I see pics of what the 2nd dress looks like now. Cetainly interested in the 1st one
removed

Post by removed »

Yeah sure, will get some for you either later tonight or tomorrow morning
sotteri

Post by sotteri »

The second one is stunning... wish I could get it, but the wife wouldn't be too impressed.

I used to have a Ronald Joyce wedding dress and it was fantastic.
removed

Post by removed »

Here is the back of the 2nd one as it is now

It doesn't take away anything from the appeal of the dress which I thought it would, it also has a shawl that is included

Here's another pic of the front of it

And the two together

If you need anymore pics of anything in particular please don't hesitate to ask

I think these are the first Ronald Joyce dresses I've had and they are stunning but I really need to thin out my collection so they have to go sadly
removed

Post by removed »

These are now sold and on their way to their new owner