Fantasy Stories that Involves Women Wearin Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Letsrip1

Fantasy Stories that Involves Women Wearin Satin

Post by Letsrip1 »

I like this forum. There is lots of variety. Some come to purely worship satin and would not bring any harm to the garments they cherish. Others, go as far as want to wank over the luxurious garment and some tell their real story about how they either discreetly wanked into someone's dress or coat lining. And there are a few who have a partner or been lucky enough to share a sexual experience with a female who likes wearing satin clothing knowing what effect it has on us men.

I love the feel and look of satin, but have never really had real sexual experiences with someone wearing dresses, suits, coats or satin lined coats etc. At most in a large store I have drifted past the garments hanging there and my hand has brushed past them.

I would like to fuck some mature women who love wearing satin or dare I say here taffeta, but I know this will not happen. I also know that whilst I could sit and look at women 'show off' in their satin clothing all day long I know also I have this feeling towards getting close to a ladies closet and leaving a cum stain on her satin dress, suit or ball gown etc.

I also have erotic thoughts about women who either love getting into trouble wearing their satin clothes and end up having their dress ripped off or destroyed in someway but trying to protect their clothing from this situation. Or I dream about a rich women who likes to cock tease those less fortunate than themselves and actually want to be dominated or roughed up whilst wearing their fine satin clothes.

I don.t see anyone telling such stories here either one's o fantasy, or that to say there are actually real people out there that do fall into the types o scenarios I am talking about here.

Does this forum a) look to accept some 'real stories' that people could tell about based on my topics or b) the forum access fantasy stories about a women and her clothes and what she experiences, likes or dislikes but either way turns her on

Keen to hear people's thoughts.
slipperysatin

Re: Fantasy Stories that Involves Women Wearin Satin

Post by slipperysatin »

I have seen a fight at a wedding where the one hot blonde girl wearing a gold satin super shiny short dress with a huge slit up the side got dominated by a older lady
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

There were some great satin stories written by "Georgina", tells the story about a boy who has fun with his mother, with satin everywhere. Sadly, I can't find it anymore..

Edit: found it! http://www.storysite.org/story/satinlove~01.html
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

The one fantasy I still have ever since I went to a cousins wedding in 1981 after seeing the bride and the two bridesmaids in sexy voluptuous frocks...
Me dressed as the bride with two satin bridesmaids on a huge round bed and just writhing about licking and fondeling ,sucking and shagging,fingering and spunking.
The once soft satin dresses all stained and wet underwear torn and sticky.
I would quite like one of the girlies to stuff a pair of there satin panties up my ass.
They can then get up strip off throw there clothing over me and leave me to sleep,when I wake up I would just toss of and pump my bollocks empty spraying and draining all over the dresses and undies.

I think that would do.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I am a science fiction writer and I have the women in my stories wear satin as much as I can. In one story I wrote this scene in it. To bring you up to speed with what is happening in the scene is this... An alien called Xion lost all of his race (called Heljir) and his planet from a black hole. He found Earth, and the woman called Elexis in the scene found him. Xion through his powers, can turn into any object he wants, so he turned into a human. They have been living together for awhile and have grown feelings for each other, but they didn't tell each other...

Elexis woke up in the middle of the night and found that she was very thirsty. She went into the kitchen to get a drink but forgot to put her robe on because she had a short satin nightie on. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Xion perving. She then went back to her bedroom, put a robe on, and then sat next to Xion on the couch. She asked Xion "Why are you attracted to me, when I'm a human and you are a Heljir?". This embarrassed Xion and Elexis noticed this and said "I'm sorry, I should not of been so blunt". When Xion stopped been embarrassed he answered the question "That's ok, don't be sorry, I'll explain. The catch about our skill of becoming something else is that if we stay as something long enough, we slowly become that permanently. I have been a human for a few years now and I am becoming human. So with that I am getting more and more human emotions and desires, like my desire to kiss you that morning". She turn towards him facing him on the couch, in doing this her robe moved and revealed her legs. Elexis saw that Xion was looking at her legs but didn’t cover them, she wanted him to look. Xion began to get the same feelings as he had when he almost kissed Elexis. He then asked Elexis "Are you shocked about my feelings for you?" Then he moved closer to Elexis and he put her legs on his lap. Elexis replied "Yes and No". She then found that Xion had his hands on her legs moving slowly from her feet to her thigh. Xion then asked "I'm from another planet, does this not bother you?” Elexis said "No" Xion then got the ribbon from her robe, undone it, and opened her robe. Elexis asked Xion "I ask you the same, does me been a human bother you?". She then removed her robe from her shoulders and slid closer to Xion. When she did that her nightie strap fell from her shoulder, revealing some of her breast. Then Xion grabbed the strap, slid it back on her shoulder, and put his hand back on her thigh. He then moved his hand past the bottom of the nightie and felt the inside of her upper thigh. Then he looked up at Elexis and replied "You are the first human that I knew, and I am in love with you. So no, it does not bother me". With his other hand he felt her leg up to her stomach, grazing her breast, and around her back to pull her closer. They both stayed into each other’s eyes for a minute and then kissed each other passionately. Xion still had his hand on her upper thigh and then Elexis grab that hand and slipped it under her underwear. Xion pulled his hand away and asked "Are you sure that you want this?" Elexis smiled and said "You stupid Heljir, I'm in love with you too and have been wanting this for a while". When Xion heard this, he began to glow. He then put his hand back under her underwear and the two continued to kiss. Xion then used his abilities and made both of then float to her bed and made love to her. When they finished something happened to Xion, that never happened to a Heljir before, he slept. The next morning Elexis woke up first and saw Xion sleeping next to her, she smiled. She then went to the toilet and then came back to find him still sleeping. It been the weekend, she and Xion had no work. She then laid back down with him and force her way into his arms. Elexis laid with Xion for more then an hour until Xion woke up. "Morning Xion, how was the sleep?" Elexis asked Xion. Xion stretched and removed some sleep from the corner of his eyes. Xion replied "Weird but brilliant for my first sleep ever". He figured out that he slept because he was becoming more human, and making love to Elexis sped up that process. Xion started to chuckle and laugh, then Elexis turned her head to him and asked "What’s so amusing Xion?" He continued to laugh for a moment, then stopped, and replied "Well I guess now I have to buy a bed" As soon as he said that, Elexis started to laugh as well.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

My biggest part of this, is actually the ruination of clothes.

Like, cumming on something, especially satin, can basically ruin it, and it's really hot to essentially ruin something expensive and nice.

For example, on the subject of Georgina and those stories, it'd be hotter if the writer established how much the clothes were loved and cherished so they could basically be destroyed and ruined in front of the owner.

Especially coats and dresses.

To hear a woman complain about what I'm doing to her clothing would just turn me on more. Especially if she mentions how expensive it is and how I'm literally going to ruin it.

The more she pleads the hotter it becomes.

But that's just me.

Preferably the clothes could be new and/or expensive as well.

I don't mind cheap stuff so long as the person really cares about it.

Not in real life of course, but the idea, the naughtiness of it, is the hot part.
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

You caught my attention when you mentioned taffeta!! My fantasy is to spend the night in a bridal store and have the hot & sexy owner/manager try on and model for me all of the taffeta gowns she has in inventory. Then I pick a favorite and she has her way with me!! :D