Satin & silk on Instagram

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Fetishman

Satin & silk on Instagram

Post by Fetishman »

Hi All

Yesterday I have started up a satin & silk page on Instagram with the idea of posting as many pics of women in satin & silk as possible. The idea is to get as many followers as possible but also sharing lots and lots of pictures of women in satin and people commenting and liking them.

So if your interested in following my page its under satin_silk_clothing and even better if you have some pics I could post it would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
satinwild

Re: Satin & silk on Instagram

Post by satinwild »

Hope this helps, Fetishman.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Too bad I don't use Instagram. I've never really cared for it. The pictures are always too small; they're just tiny little squares! You should make a Facebook page instead.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Ig is kinda lame but keep those pics coming I would splat n grind on all of them naked!
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

I found a nice pic on facebook the other day. The girl in the back(the last one) lives on my block. Damn those girls are hot in little satin dresses
Attachments
2015-05-11 13.57.32.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Thanks for the pics guys. Please do check out my Instagram page. I'm slowly getting some other pics from Instagram users. Some are so hot. Teaser for you below

https://instagram.com/p/2bZqjap_7m/
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Fetishman wrote:Hi All

Yesterday I have started up a satin & silk page on Instagram with the idea of posting as many pics of women in satin & silk as possible. The idea is to get as many followers as possible but also sharing lots and lots of pictures of women in satin and people commenting and liking them.

So if your interested in following my page its under satin_silk_clothing and even better if you have some pics I could post it would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
I have some pics id like to contribute how do you want to receive them ?
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

One of my favorites I want those robes to!
Attachments
image.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Jamy2j wrote:One of my favorites I want those robes to!
Oh absolutely; this has been a favorite of mine for quite a while now. I've been searching for those robes for just as long, lol!
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Hi all

Anybody else got some pictures I can share on Instagram. Please do check out he ones I have posted so far. Getting a good collection going
image.jpg
image.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Haha. Gonna follow em all soon. :lol:
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

This has to b the hottest chic on instagram n love he silk. Outfits n those big amazing boobs!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

Have you tried tumblr, the picture quality is far better, and it seems to cater for the fetish enthusiast more.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

I stand corrected this is the hottest girl on ig!! That blue dress I wanna wrap myself in it with her I almost cummed to that!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Thats such a hot collection!