Celebs who would join u or also like the fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Jamy2j

Celebs who would join u or also like the fetish

Post by Jamy2j »

I always believed Madona Angelina Jolie were def ones who'd be into the fetish of silk satin esp Madona who talked about satin sheets in he songs Any other celebs come to mind?
Jamy2j

Re: Celebs who would join u or also like the fetish

Post by Jamy2j »

Victoria Gotti also had some collection so did Gastineau girls esp the mom
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

Charli XCX

Girl owns almost as much satin as me!

Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Oh yes!! Do keep these coming! What you think who else would Katy perry? Pam Anderson? Kardashians?
Frank93

Post by Frank93 »

Charli XCX seems to love satin! So hot when she goes on stage in a satin nightie! :D :D
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

Frank93 wrote:Charli XCX seems to love satin! So hot when she goes on stage in a satin nightie! :D :D
Yup here we have a hot girl in her early 20s who dresses up in satin nighties, even though there is no fashion where people do this.

She also has a song where she sings about masturbating .

Dream woman!
Frank93

Post by Frank93 »

satinluvr wrote:
Frank93 wrote:Charli XCX seems to love satin! So hot when she goes on stage in a satin nightie! :D :D
Yup here we have a hot girl in her early 20s who dresses up in satin nighties, even though there is no fashion where people do this.

She also has a song where she sings about masturbating .

Dream woman!
Indeed! Must be heaven for her boyfriend, or girlfriend :D ?
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Lady Gaga has a bit of a fetish for silk. Don't know if there's any pics of her in any but I know at one time, she purchased tens of thousands of dollars on silk garments or underwear. Not a fan of hers but have much respect for her on that!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:Lady Gaga has a bit of a fetish for silk. Don't know if there's any pics of her in any but I know at one time, she purchased tens of thousands of dollars on silk garments or underwear. Not a fan of hers but have much respect for her on that!
Like ure nickname where to get pure silk ESP for sheets robes?
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:Lady Gaga has a bit of a fetish for silk. Don't know if there's any pics of her in any but I know at one time, she purchased tens of thousands of dollars on silk garments or underwear. Not a fan of hers but have much respect for her on that!
Ask, and ye shall receive!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

It seems Mollie King has quite the satin fetish... these pics are making me weak in the knees!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

ladiesinsatin.blogspot.com

kourtney kardashian (the only attractive kardashian) wears silk/satin nighties and pajamas to bed.

wendy raquel robinson, vera farmiga, milla jovovich, india summer, julianna margulies, rihanna, jane seymour, sarah palin, lesley ann warren, demi moore, jami gertz, cecily strong, kate mckinnon, jillian michaels, sage steele, every news woman ever, etc. not sure any of them have the fetish but i think they would help you indulge or allow you to jerk off in their cloths.
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

snailbaby wrote:ladiesinsatin.blogspot.com

kourtney kardashian (the only attractive kardashian) wears silk/satin nighties and pajamas to bed.

wendy raquel robinson, vera farmiga, milla jovovich, india summer, julianna margulies, rihanna, jane seymour, sarah palin, lesley ann warren, demi moore, jami gertz, cecily strong, kate mckinnon, jillian michaels, sage steele, every news woman ever, etc. not sure any of them have the fetish but i think they would help you indulge or allow you to jerk off in their cloths.
lol ... so everyone then?
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

To be honest the answer to that question won't be complete or definite till the end of our life ;) but just if I have to make random choices as to my ultimate fantasy women in satin then I would say Christina Hendricks, Kim Kardashian (trashy but this is exactly why most men want a piece of her) and Eva longoria, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kelly Brook. That's it for today hahaha...
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

What about Pam Anderson that body in silk with that rack!! Who cares if Kim Kardashian doesn't wear silk ain't her naked body and ass already like silk hehe And check out this you tuber Arika Sato she def has a silk thing!!