Wish me luck...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinist1984

Wish me luck...

Post by satinist1984 »

Like many I have always wanted to find a girl to share my satin fetish with me, and after many years I might be in luck. Here's the story... One of the girls I work with just admitted to me that she was obsessed with me and wants me so freakin bad. She's young too, 19 or 20 and I'm 31. Anyway she accepted the challenge on how to turn me on. I finally decided to tell her that I was big into the fetish scene and she got really curious. Later that night I sent her links to websites dealing with my fetishes of Satin, Pantyhose, and Spandex so she could see what it was all about. She sent me a message back saying that none of those fetishes were that bad and asked me why it scares most women away. Her next message made me jizz in my pants.... "I'd give them a try!" she said!!!. So this Sunday I will be introducing her to the pleasures of satin and silk! Anyone have any creative ideas of what I should do to her with my satin? let me know....
satinwifefun

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by satinwifefun »

sounds like you're going to have some fun- ;) show her my site maybe she can get some ideas. good luck hope you get what you want.

Maria
ilikeitshiny

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds great :D only 19 / 20 too :D Please take some photo's of her and post them on here so we can all enjoy her with you :D :P
Liking it shiny