What to do?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Jamy2j

What to do?

Post by Jamy2j »

how to to get significant other to enjoy more sex wear more of the silk n sexy things without getting her hypnotized? Or just leave her for someone who's into it more?
satinstainer

Re: What to do?

Post by satinstainer »

I don't have a clue what your relationship status is, how long ya'll been together, etc. Does she wear anything for you now ?? Have you mentioned that you'd like to see her wearing something a bit more often ?? If so, what was her response ?? In my personal experience, I've found it works better if you start off slow and gradually work it into your relationship. If you go too fast, or push her too hard, you're apt to turn her off to the idea completely.
If you're considering leaving her for another woman that may (or may not) be more receptive to your desires, it might be best to re-evaluate your overall relationship and/or what you look for in a woman.
If you two are secure in your relationship, but she's just not into silk & satin wear, you might want to consider other alternatives such as pleasuring yourself with either hers or other items.
You definitely want to tread lightly though if you're serious about her as this fetish could potentially damage your relationship if you're not careful.
I hope this advice helps and maybe other members will be able to suggest other ideas as well 8)
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

satinstainer wrote:I don't have a clue what your relationship status is, how long ya'll been together, etc. Does she wear anything for you now ?? Have you mentioned that you'd like to see her wearing something a bit more often ?? If so, what was her response ?? In my personal experience, I've found it works better if you start off slow and gradually work it into your relationship. If you go too fast, or push her too hard, you're apt to turn her off to the idea completely.
If you're considering leaving her for another woman that may (or may not) be more receptive to your desires, it might be best to re-evaluate your overall relationship and/or what you look for in a woman.
If you two are secure in your relationship, but she's just not into silk & satin wear, you might want to consider other alternatives such as pleasuring yourself with either hers or other items.
You definitely want to tread lightly though if you're serious about her as this fetish could potentially damage your relationship if you're not careful.
I hope this advice helps and maybe other members will be able to suggest other ideas as well 8)
Yeah slowly is best. Once she realises it's just your "thing" and you're not some crazed weirdo, it's easier.

90+% of women I ever been with accept this fetish without it feeling forced or unwanted
blacksatn

What to do?

Post by blacksatn »

Jamy2j
Perhaps my story about getting my wife to wear satin may be some help.
A while ago I gave my 60 year old wife a present of a satin nightie after she returned form a trip interstate. Unfortunately it didn't fit & she returned it. She has agreed to buy something she likes. I surprised her with champagne coloured quality satin sheets on our bed after she was out late with the girls - She got angry & said they were "slimy" they came off the bed almost immediately - no heights of exquisite love making in satin that night!
We've been together a long time - I've went to a councellor a few years ago about my parents' passing away & my sister committing suicide. Earlier this year I had brief affair (one incredible afternoon in her bedroom on my birthday - no satin though) with an older woman - we had so much in common - my wife found the emails in the junk email.
I fessed up -told her everything - my infidelity, my fetish, the stuff I had bought on eBay & hidden (which she had found part of) - tears & grief expressed about the emotional neglect of my childhood. It was so liberating.
Now it feels as though we have almost as much sex as when we were much younger. Making love to my wife is so now so wonderful without satin, so I look forward to enjoying the experience with it.
My wife has agreed for both of us to talk to a councellor, buy satin sleepwear and OK for my to wear silk satin pajamas which arrive this week.
If you are new in a relationship, yes, tread softly. Start with pajamas, boxer shots, undies, pillow slips, then perhaps satin sheets (not after a drunken night out though). Even a jacket or coat with satin lining.
Let the other person be heard - respect their feelings a well. Communication is about authenticity, vulnerability and humility.
Keep to the positive, maybe reveal part of the truth but don't lie.
But be persistent- find out what your partner really wants.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Thanks she is the wife btw I feel she feels amazing n prettier in nice nighties n stuff unless she doesn't truly love me cause she used me for a green card when really I coulda had anyone else
Spider

Post by Spider »

Communication is key. I got married late in life. I dated a lot of women.

In the early days life was GREAT. My hormones kicked in during the Disco craze of the late '70's. There were satin blouses everywhere. It was very easy to know who would be open to my fetish and who might not. Every woman I dated had a closet full of satin.

The '80's were more difficult. Cotton and natural fabrics were popular. Women didn't advertize, I had to ask.

My eventual question before I ever had sex with a woman was, "How do you sleep, naked, lingerie or cotton PJ's?" That told me a lot.

Some women had the same desires as me. Some wouldn't tolerate it. But I wasn't going to enter into a 50 year marriage with someone who didn't enjoy having sex with me. It was not easy. There were many women who ridiculed me. A lot of them expected me to change what turned me on. Some used it to their full advantage and some used it as a weapon against me.

I ended up marrying a wonderful woman who understands and accepts my fetish with minimal limitations. The sex I have with my wife is the best sex I have ever had. She still knows how to turn me on and she makes me feel like I am 18 years old. We've been together for 22 years.

Any potential sex partner should know what you like long before you intend to become intimate. If they are unwilling to satisfy you sexually in the early stages of courting things will only get worse as time goes on. This goes for more than just your fetish, too. Talking about sex with a potential partner can be quite a turn on.

Clear communication is important foundation for every relationship.