Worn vs new satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinluvr

Worn vs new satin

Post by satinluvr »

Do you prefer satin that has been worn by someone else, or brand new satin?
inlovewithsatin

Re: Worn vs new satin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

For me, there was a certain appeal to wear satin that had been previously worn by someone. An arousal I got knowing that I was wearing some woman's personal clothing for sexual purposes and that she'd wear it again after I used it. Then again, buying something new is good because I could get the article of clothing in a size that would fit me and the kind of clothes I wanted.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I love to think about the lady that had worn the satin gown or satin lined coat when I'm fucking the satin. When I'm making love to one of my satin bridal gowns it is a real turn on to think I am now sliding my cock up and down that beautiful satin gown that a bride had once worn down the isle. That pure virgin white satin that I'm getting ready to cum on really turns me on.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

They certainly both have their own attributes.

New is great, because the material hasn't been worn, touched, or cleaned, so it will feel really great.

Used is great because most of the time you know it was worn by a sexy girl. Sometimes, it'll even have her perfume or other smells still associated with it when you get it. Those are the best. I prefer used, but I'm definitely not going to turn down a dress because it's new. Either way, it's satin to me!
titus33

Post by titus33 »

Mainly new. Otherwise I want it laundered.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Figured I'd chime in on my thoughts cause I'm mainly a pure silk satin/charmeuse person (Reminder, silk is a satin too, guys & gals!)

Silk for me...it depends. The obvious choice though, it is best if it's brand new, though there are some that I have bought that have been worn before. It is a double edged sword for buying certain ones that were worn. It's best to find out the history of the silk dress for a preowned/worn dress before jumping to bidding/buying. Also depends on their pricing of it as well.

If they have flaws, they wind up unsold from what I've seen. If they lowered the price more, I'd more than likely buy it from them but it'll still be within their closet waiting to be sold. The pricing should be at a very reasonable price because it might need to be treated in some way if at all. If they treated it, you wouldn't know if it was properly treated. Some dry cleaners aren't very trustworthy with silk. My opinion, ask the seller if it has been laundered and find out how. If they haven't, my opinion on silk, it's best to launder it yourself because "you" should know what would be the best to clean silk. Plus...if the flaws aren't really that bad and you run into another like it, just consider it an extra silk dress to really get freaky with! Nothing wrong with it being laundered from the seller...but how they launder it is a different story. Washed & dried silk, however it has been done, is a major difference compared to it being dry cleaned. Also...stay away from cheap dry cleaners...you will get what you pay for...horrible quality laundering. I know this very well!

The reason why I bring up the dry cleaning bit might be difficult for some people to understand but I have realized that even dry cleaning silk will bog down it's quality regardless. It's mostly recognizable with its airiness and flow. It's how I made the decision upon deciding which same color dress I should send out for MySatin/SatinPlay. The non-laundered, yet brand new dress that had a small flaw upon it was more airy than the dress I dry cleaned at the location of my choice that specializes and is eco-friendly! The dry cleaned one came close to being sent out as they virtually felt similar...though one noticeable difference of the brand new dress was so painfully obvious upon the same certain examinations of the other that it was the chosen one! I know I brought this up before but given this is a somewhat similar subject, I had to share again.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

dreamydrape

Post by dreamydrape »

Hi,

I need your guys input about ironing pure 100% silk and it has been a challenge to me lately when I finally got myself some pure 100% silk that I imported from China.

Back here, there used to be some sellers that sell so called "Chinese Silk" but I don't think it's really 100% pure due to a little bit polyester feel (and it's at an affordable price), but I kind of like it because it feels natural and different than other "normal satin" (possibly made of synthetic fibers). It's pretty easy to iron and although I have ironed it like more than 50 times, it still retained its shine. I just love it when it's not creased, but due to low demand on those silks, they have gone out of business.

Recently, I'm considering to have a few more silk in my collection because they last long and are extremely beautiful, so I have started looking at online stores. I don't know how pure silk actually feels like, so I spent quite some cash to order some Hangzhou silk from China. The first time I got it, the feel is out of the ordinary. It feels so smooth like a baby skin, and so natural like human hair. But, unfortunately the packaging made the silk creased very badly so, it doesn't feel that good when I covered or draped it across my body. It's pretty annoying when I run my hands through the crease lines.

Then I decided to give ironing a try. The problem is, these natural silk fibers are pretty stubborn when it comes to creases. No matter how hard I try to iron it, it just doesn't go away. Now I'm considering to buy a steam iron with hope that it can work, but before I really spend some money buying one, I just want some opinions from you all.

Thank you in advance.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

I have to say, I'm in the used camp. I love both the idea that I'm wearing some woman's cared for silk ballgown and jerking off in it. I like the thought that she might have been fucked in it. I especially like wearing used wedding dresses. That pure virginal ivory silk and me yanking away at my cock in it fantasising about fucking the bride that wore it. Blimey, best go for a toss now!
geraldnewton

Post by geraldnewton »

I would love to prefer use satin,For Short hair satin is versatile!We can have different braid styles using satin hair accessories like headbands,scarfs,scrunchies etc.To add value to our hairstyles we can use hair accessories.Styles can be has kinky twist,ponytail,bun,high up-down etc.I used to see some styles on nubian silk twist with accessories made of silk,satin,worn etc.