MY personal silk, satin and other fine fabrics fetishes A-Z

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

MY personal silk, satin and other fine fabrics fetishes A-Z

Post by satinstainer »

I get into seeing ‘just about’ everything done IN, ON & TO silk and satin, etc. clothing. So, I have decided to start my own thread consisting of MY personal interests.
Some of which I will post on here could/should probably be on other threads as well. However, I have some topics to share that there just aren’t any threads for, so this will make it much easier to post my multiple fetishes without having to cross post, create other individual threads, etc.
Also, some of my topics may include an explanation, etc., and this way I won’t be jamming up someone else’s thread or posting unwanted material on theirs.
Some of you viewers will not like some of the content you will see on here, but I think many will find something of interest.
I apologize in advance for the quality of some of the internet pics as I cannot always find ones that are full HD, 10 trillion dpi, etc. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I’ll start with a topic that I KNOW one member has been waiting patiently for, and others might also enjoy….a cum stained cocktail dress!!!
I have taken MANY pics of this dress going through its various stages of destruction and I have tried to maintain as close to the actual timeline as I can…LOL!!!
A little backround on it first……..
satinstainer

Re: MY personal silk, satin and other fine fabrics fetishes

Post by satinstainer »

I would have posted the pics of these dresses a couple months ago, but in the process of moving folders & files, I inadvertently put this one in the wrong location and had a HELL of a time finding it….LMOL !!!!
After seeing what I did to her pink dress (which I found out was a “test” of sorts…LOL), my friend thought I might be able to help her clean some other “bad memories” out of her closet.
So she brought over 3 dresses to do whatever I wished with.
Two of them, she didn’t care whether I used or we immediately trashed (or anything in between). One of those two I had seen her in and am planning on splatting at least a couple sloppy loads on. The other one I will get into just ripping to shreds, probably while cumming on the first dress, but the third one she DEFINITELY had specific wishes for!!!
That one is this black Nicole Miller cocktail dress her ex-husband had bought her. She thought it was for a job interview she had coming up, or something else nice, but all he wanted her to wear it for was to a poker game with his friends…just to show her off. She pretty much had to sit on a chair most of the night without eating or drinking lest she get something on his beloved dress.
They split up a short time later and he kept asking for the dress back, which REALLY pissed her off!!!!
This particular dress has had somewhat of an ‘unusual’ history of sorts between her & I since then, but neither of us revealed our feelings about it ‘till recently.
I fell into big time “fetish love” with it the first time I heard about it and seen it, then again when I saw it hanging by itself on one end of her closet when I had to move it out of the way to do some work in her breaker panel. I couldn’t help but feel it up some and notice how sexy, smooth & silky it looked, sounded and felt. I got an immediate hard-on touching it……I WANTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I have never done such a thing, I REALLY REALLY REALLY felt like emptying my balls on it right there & then soooooooooooo fuckin’ bad, but it was black and I knew ANY cum what so ever would show. It was an expensive dress too, so I figured it was definitely off limits…LOL !!!!
I often wondered what had happened to it, and had wished MANY times that I could have came on it.
However, it turns out that ever since I had mentioned in a past conversation with her that “the thought of cumming on a formal dress, especially a black one, kinda turned me on” SHE had been thinking about this dress too, but wasn’t sure if I was serious…thus the pink dress first to find out!!!
So when she pulled it out of the bag real slowly, while watching the surprise on my face (and probably my growing hard-on !!!!!), I admitted to her that I had liked it since I first saw it and had thought about cumming on it when I seen it in her closet, but I didn’t dare !!!!!!!!
She said “That’s why I had it hanging there by itself silly!!!! I was hoping maybe you would since it was black and you had said you liked it. Not only that, but I had told you I hated how he made me feel in it, and that I fully planned on burning EVERYTHING he gave me, including the clothes. Then I had you come over to change the breaker and made sure you would see it. What more initiative did you need?!?!?!? I did everything short of put a sign on it for you…LOL!!!!! I was disappointed to see it still hanging there when you left, and damn near put it outside right then”
I did explain, in my defense, that even though I had mentioned “maybe wanting to possibly do something on a dress sometime and that even though I had really wanted to do it on this one” it wasn’t that easy to just DO it…LMOL!!!!!!!!
She then told me it would bring her extreme pleasure and closure for her ex to see it stained & ruined.
She said “I don’t care what you get on it, or what you do to it, all I ask is for a couple pics to show him, I’ll even pay you for the pics”
I laughingly told her paying me would not be necessary, and that I was VERY happy that she had kept it!!! I said I would MOST DEFINITELY enjoy turning his gorgeous silky smooth cocktail dress into a stained & (ab)used fuck rag.
Just to prove it, I took the dress from her, rubbed it on my crotch, then reached up inside and tore a good portion of the tulle and some of the lining (oops…LOL!!!) out of it while telling her that I couldn’t wait to dump a load on the front of it and “maybe pee on it a little too”.
Judging by the look on HER face and the way she squirmed a little bit when she heard the rrrriiiiiippppppp, and said “just a ‘little’ pee ??…..awwwwwww!!!!” I knew THAT was EXACTLY what she wanted!!!
Even though it seems like it, my friend doesn’t have a cum on/ruin clothes fetish quite the same as mine. She told me that to her, this is nothing more than just another way of getting rid of stuff she was gonna anyway. She doesn’t care what happens to it afterwards, just like no other woman would. She thinks it’s cool though, that I’m using HER dresses to satisfy MY fetishes and has admitted enjoying seeing what became of her pink dress and is anxious to see what I will do with this one.
She especially feels her ex seeing his expensive dress destroyed in such a way would be MUCH more effective than just telling him she had thrown it away…so I was actually doing her a favor…….LOL !!!!!
THAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m quite sure I’ll never have another opportunity to intentionally ruin a woman’s dress(s) per her request ever again, so I’m making sure I have PLENTY of fetish fun with these!!!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Clean pics first....
Attachments
Clean 1.jpg
Clean 2.jpg
Clean 3.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Attachments
Clean 4.jpg
Clean 5.jpg
Clean 6 .jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Of course I enjoy rubbing my dick all over it first....
Attachments
Cock 1.jpg
Cock 2.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

A couple loads on it....
Attachments
Cum 7.jpg
Cum 3.jpg
Cum 4.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

This sure feels good :lol:
Attachments
Cum 5.jpg
Cum 2.jpg
Cum 1.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Got a good start on it I think....
Attachments
Cum 6.jpg
Cum 9.jpg
Cum 10.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

A little spit on it too....anything to ruin it :twisted:
Attachments
Spit 2.jpg
Spit 1.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

STAIN IT !!!!!
Attachments
Stained 4.jpg
Stained 2.jpg
Stained 3.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:shock:
Attachments
Stained 10.jpg
Stained 5.jpg
Stained 9.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Just a little prelude to the inevitable future of it....it was hard to just rip it a little, but I'm not done with it yet :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0008.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I absolutely LOVE satin sex...especially when she wears nylons too !!!!!
Attachments
12 (2).jpg
2705658_3_o.jpg
Forced-Sex-Rape-Fantasy-roleplay-Kidnapped-captured-abducted-Girls-0036-He-is-in-the-process-2-73.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:D :D
Attachments
a4f57e310baf3924e3926de66d817425.jpg
fee41e5918a62ea9402557a4a3f4b4da.jpg
6 (3).jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Cumming on satin is DEFINITELY one of my favorite fetishes :D :D