Dress buying story

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFantasy

Dress buying story

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi,

I'm very private about my satin fetish and dressing up IRL. So when I saw a gold satin/tulle dress on eBay in my home town, for 5 bucks, I bid on it and won!

Ok - she contacted me and said she wasn't going to sell it for $5, but $30 would be OK. So I decided to say yes.

Then she asked if I wanted to come and pick it up. So, I made a decision to say I was male and I liked to dress in women's clothing. I asked if that was a problem.

She said no, So, today I went to pick it up. To front up at someone's door, as a known crossdresser. She was lovely and said we all have our 'dirty little secrets'. She said it with a smile, and showed me the dress. I got pretty embarrassed as i saw it was much nicer in real life and got a tingling in my pants. I gave her the money and drove home as fast as i could. I'm now home, and laced up in my first gold satin ball gown!

of course you want pics!
goldgown2.jpg
Satin Underskirt showing
Satin Underskirt showing
The gold satin underskirt
The gold satin underskirt
zilchen2002

Re: Dress buying story

Post by zilchen2002 »

Good buying satinfantasy, the dress is so beautiful, especially the satin underskirt, i also sometime meet the girl who own the dress. I hope you put he cum on that dress.
sotteri

Post by sotteri »

Thanks for sharing,

It's so much hotter that she knows!!

Are you going to mess it up?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

SatinFantasy wrote:So when I saw a gold satin/tulle dress on eBay in my home town, for 5 bucks, I bid on it and won!

Ok - she contacted me and said she wasn't going to sell it for $5, but $30 would be OK. So I decided to say yes.
That's a fucking awesome dress, and one that deserves to be fucked. But I have to say, the seller is a bitch. When you sell something on eBay, you are bound to sell it for the price that closed at the auction. I would not have given that person one more dime. That's just plain wrong. This kind of shit irritates the fuck out of me.

I don't care how hot she is, it is not cool to extort a buyer like that. I would have reported it to eBay and made her honor the transaction or left a huge negative and bought a fuck rag from someone else.

But I'm glad your at least happy.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Beautiful dress, enjoy wearing it! It looks like this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEADING-Stock ... 1c354095b3

Unfortunately not available in a size that fits me :(
Satinblouselover

Post by Satinblouselover »

I'll have to try a Satin dress they look more appealing to me I've alway been a Satin blouse fetish man.
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

Well done , the dress looks great
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

paulasatijn wrote:Beautiful dress, enjoy wearing it! It looks like this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEADING-Stock ... 1c354095b3

Unfortunately not available in a size that fits me :(
you size 22-24? dang i dont see you really that fat from your photos. :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

SatinFantasy wrote:Hi,

I'm very private about my satin fetish and dressing up IRL. So when I saw a gold satin/tulle dress on eBay in my home town, for 5 bucks, I bid on it and won!

Then she asked if I wanted to come and pick it up. So, I made a decision to say I was male and I liked to dress in women's clothing. I asked if that was a problem.

She said no, So, today I went to pick it up. To front up at someone's door, as a known crossdresser. She was lovely and said we all have our 'dirty little secrets'. She said it with a smile, and showed me the dress. I got pretty embarrassed as i saw it was much nicer in real life and got a tingling in my pants. I gave her the money and drove home as fast as i could. I'm now home, and laced up in my first gold satin ball gown!

of course you want pics!
goldgown2.jpg
goldgown.jpg
goldskirt.jpg
mmmmm that gold underskirt...my body went jelly soften by just staring at it :o :o
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

The gold satin underskirt is very soft and fairly heavy. It teases very nicely!

The tulle/organza is also very soft. It can be quite harsh and even sharp, but this is quality organza. Ans it sldes over the satin underskirt beautifully.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

you size 22-24? dang i dont see you really that fat from your photos. :lol: :lol:
I am a size 20. This pretty dress seems available in that size but if you take a closer look at the actual measurements you see that the dress is actually smaller. Waist 33.5 inch is too small for me :(