Pics of silk/satin in video games

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Pics of silk/satin in video games

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Here's something that I've been thinking about since one of the posts here...if any of you are gamers, you probably might have seen some silk or satin items that have been used within video games. I've personally been playing some NBA 2K15 and the reporter on the game, Doris Burke, is dressed in different colored silk/satin blouses during halftime/postgame cutscenes. Below is a pic of her in a red silk/satin blouse!

The "Dead or Alive" games also have quite a few silk/satin outfits within it too!

What silk/satin items have you seen in a video game? You can include pics of the ones mentioned before if you like!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

softsatin

Re: Pics of silk/satin in video games

Post by softsatin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilk3kvcPu0o

that's a nice clip for sure!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

This is from a PlayStation 3 Exclusive title called Beyond : Two Souls. It's made by the same company that did Heavy Rain. Ellen Page and Willem Defoe star in the game, and did all the motion capture for it. In this scene, Ellen Page's character is attending a gala and is wearing an ultra-sexy red satin gown. You really feel like you're wearing a satin dress. The fabric flows and glistens, just like in real life. It's amazing how real it appears. She can also wear the dress again in a later chapter in the game. So fucking sexy.

Beyond: Two Souls "Woman in the Red Dress" - Part 2: http://youtu.be/xVsHUiqxKBU
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Grand Theft Auto 5 some girls in sexy dress in the Vinewood area another game I've seen the commercials girl in white satin dress with the bazookas popping out its a new game