Bunch of WANKERS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deleted

Bunch of WANKERS

Post by deleted »

You all seem to be a bunch of pricks on here dont you?????
Not really a satin forum is it? More of an outlet for dickheads!!!!!
paulasatijn

Re: Bunch of WANKERS

Post by paulasatijn »

Did you have a rough day at work or so? You seem a bit frustrated.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Paula is right. You've had a rough day. It happens to everyone, not just you. Get yourself an ice cream cone and things will be alright. Hope things get better.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

I admit it, I'm a wanker. I thought a lot of us were. That explains all the cummed on satin pics doesn't it?!
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

I admit it, I'm a wanker. I thought a lot of us were. That explains all the cummed on satin pics doesn't it?!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I take that as a compliment myself :D I am planning on doing some serious wankin' on a new dress VERY soon which the outlet of my dickhead is going to enjoy immensely :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

In MY opinion, this forum is a perfect example of what it should be. It is a place where ALL of us can share our own particular interests, opinions, etc., no matter how diverse. If you have other ideas of what it should be, and are able to express those in a respectable manner, I would suggest taking them up with admin. However, making snide comments towards other members and being generally rude & disrespectful is uncalled for, childish and a detriment to this forum.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I suggest you go grab some sexy satin, find some sexy satin videos/pictures, and have a good satin wank. Doing this will make everything feel as, as well... as smooth as silk :P

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Wow, I leave for 2 weeks and come back to this. jesus......
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Not sure what has got you so upset, though I have been sort of considering leaving this forum as well. I like big fluffy ballgowns, the bigger the better...that's my thing. But I can think of only a couple people on here who share this appreciation, and everything else seems to be all nighties, lingerie and slinky dresses...not my cup of tea. At times I get annoyed and just want to leave. But I also recognize that this is a satin forum, not "guys who love big poofy ballgowns" forum. Everyone has their "thing", and if nothing else this place has given me the peace of mind that I'm not "the only one". So carry on everyone, just don't be shocked when you don't see much of me here. As for everyone here being a wanker, well, it would appear you are correct :lol:
Fan of the frillies
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

I too have had problems with some people on here. yes I am a wanker and do so most days. there are a few idiots on here but thats life and we have to put up with them from time to time. I too love ballgowns although I do not have one. Infact I have many fetishes but mainly I love soft silky things whatever form or shape they come it. But thanks to femininesatinlover we are all talking about this problem.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

all I got to say is that participating in forums is totally optional. if you don't like what someone posts, don't read it. It's that simple. No one puts a gun to anyone's head and makes you read threads.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

This whole thread is mute and irrelevant.

As far as I'm concerned, the only wankers on this forum are Satinstainer, me, and perhaps a very tiny, select handful of others.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

satinstainer wrote:In MY opinion, this forum is a perfect example of what it should be. It is a place where ALL of us can share our own particular interests, opinions, etc., no matter how diverse. If you have other ideas of what it should be, and are able to express those in a respectable manner, I would suggest taking them up with admin. However, making snide comments towards other members and being generally rude & disrespectful is uncalled for, childish and a detriment to this forum.
Erm...excuse me for being thick here but doesn't calling people wankers,dickheads & pricks apply to your idea of rude,disrespectful & childish ?

I don't bother logging in for a while & it all kicks off here,what started all this off ?
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I personally didn't call ANYBODY a wanker, dickhead or prick. I was simply replying to the comment that started this thread.