wearing satin with partner

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinman

wearing satin with partner

Post by Satinman »

who here wears satin with the wife/girlfriend and what do you wear for them, how do or did they react when you first wore it with them?
smoothnshiny

Re: wearing satin with partner

Post by smoothnshiny »

"clothed female, naked male" has never been my thing... I love wearing satin too! Cross-dressing freaks my partner out and I don't have the body for it, so I had to find something else... I like wearing chinese long gowns when the missus wears a qipao. They can be made in the same kind of materials as the qipao, and it's quite a turn-on to see that we're similarly clothed... I wear them with black or golden satin pants. I love being felt over the layers of satin as much as I love feeling/touching... for loooong foreplay.

Another source of enjoyment are indian kurta or pathani sets - while most of them are in dull materials or colors, some of them can be found in very shiny satin or silk. They are fantastic for rubbing against a silk saree or satin salwar kameez...
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

The kind of indian suits I like... I love the very heavy dhoti-style salwar...

satinbed

Post by satinbed »

I wear anything and everything. My wife has not problem with it and even encourages it.
Satinblouselover

Post by Satinblouselover »

My wife let's me wear her Satin bow blouse but I must never wear it out or with someone other than her.
I'm not allowed to wear it when she's not present and only as a special treat.
She in return gets my willingness to forget some of her indiscretions.
satinblousefanatic

Post by satinblousefanatic »

I always wear satin with my girlfriends and I always pick out what satin they will wear. It's amazing
Depending on the time of the evening I'll wear a satin or silk robe and I always have a large collection of women's satin robes and blouses in my closet so I pick whatever turns me on in the moment.
I also have a few charameuse satin dress shirts I wear with my suits. So we'll do a classy role play and always in front of a mirror so I can take video for my collection. Feel free to visit my satin fetish profile for your enjoyment. I always love sharing my experience with fellow satin fetish lovers. http://www.yuvutu.com/vegasmale30
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

I wear nighties dresses caftans lingerie and she loves it.