My Satin Story

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
didnjie

My Satin Story

Post by didnjie »

When I was 15, I saw my 22 years old elder sister wearing satin chemise for the first time.
I was infatuated then, I never knew my elder sister was so pretty, so sexy before this.
Her tight below the fringe, her nipple shape on her satin chest, her round satin bottom......I couldn't stopped staring at her.

The first time of my cock arose for a woman.

As she hugged me and kissed me good night, I was totally lost in her smooth satin chemise.
I wanted some more, more, more, more........

It was a very short moment of contact with satin, but I already wanted so much to take off all my clothes, and felt the satin with every inches of my skin.

My mind was fulled with elder sister's sexy satin images.
I went to bed with big hard cock, did not know what to do (I never masturbated before that.)

I continued to be so miserable for the next few days, as I saw my elder sister walked around the house in satin chemise, satin camisole and tap pant. My cock felt so uncomfortable, I wanted to hugged my elder sister and kissed her so much. Of course she loved me so much that she always noticed things went wrong on me.

She asked if I was sick. How should I told her? I didn't even know what happened to myself.Since I had no answer, she hugged me, kissed me as she always did, wished that I would felt better.

Wow, I was in heaven, sliding my hand all over her satin and thigh, started to kiss her,sticked to her satin as tight as possible.I was so high, I never did this to her before. Till she said hold a second,and asked me why was I doing all this? It was embarrassing, as my elder sister push me, I told her everything.

She laughed, and continued to hugged me, kissed me.After awhile, she looked at me,rubbing her body on my hard cock gently, asked me if I wanted her so much? I nodded, and she brought me to her room. She lock the door, take off all my clothes, made me lie on the bed, and started kissing me, rubbing her body on my cock with satin.

I was crazy then, I lie immediately on top of her, kissed her, rubbed my cock on her satin for almost half an hour, and cum on her satin. This was the first orgasm in my life, and it was on satin. From that day onwards, I never stopped doing this on my sister's satin, till she got married. We had wonderful satin time together through out years,and my sister's satin collection was multiplied.
satinsplatter

Re: My Satin Story

Post by satinsplatter »

Er forgive me but us law abiding satin fans have a name for this practice (hence I imagine the reason-quiet correctly I hasten to add for no replies) - Incest? A quite correctly illegal and wholly repugnant practice. Moderator to action.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

If I believed everything I read was true...oh well.
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

Rename thread "My satin fiction"
didnjie

Post by didnjie »

True or not ?
Well, everyone has the choice to believe or not.
What does not happen in one's life, doesn't mean it wouldn't happen on the others.
Good day.
satinsplatter

Post by satinsplatter »

Very confused by this response from the originator of this thread, are we talking about the afterlife or what - I know what my ideal afterlife would encompass

SATIN SPLATTER
didnjie

Post by didnjie »

satinsplatter wrote:Very confused by this response from the originator of this thread, are we talking about the afterlife or what - I know what my ideal afterlife would encompass

SATIN SPLATTER
one's and not one.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

John's Satin Heaven

John had been thinking hard over how to create great satin clothes, the main trick was double sided items. After a couple of weeks buying on Ebay he had an idea going round in his head, he had bought two identical satin dresses in a slick grey colour and a pair of fully lined boxer shorts in a heavy acetate satin. John set to work on the sewing machine, cutting off the tops of the two dresses he sewed one inside the other to make a double sided skirt, then he fashioned a lined slit in the front to allow access to his cock. The shorts just needed a slot cutting in the front and the job was done, with a little spare satin he made a double sided hood.
After a well deserved cup of coffee John went up to the bedroom to dress,first he pulled on the satin shorts, the 4" wide elastic was a nice firm fit and being satin covered felt nice, the slick shiny satin of the shorts felt great against his skin and his cock was already becoming erect and pushing against the smooth satin. Next he put on his usual double sided tabard style slip he had made earlier from a super shiny bridesmaid dress, over this he put on a acetate satin high necked blouse, finally he slid the double sided skirt up his legs and fastened the waist catch.
John stood in front of the mirror and enjoyed the sight of the grey super glossy satin outfit he had created, as he moved the slippery satin caressed every inch of his body and the light caught every fold of the material. John then placed the satin hood over his head and carefully tucked it into the neck of the blouse before zipping it right up trapping the hood in, the feel of the smooth satin against his neck was especially erotic, John then placed a satin dress over his cock and started stroking gently. As he stroked faster the satin gently moved against his skin and he felt the orgasm starting to build up, with all his body covered in satin except his hands and feet the feeling was especially intense. He stopped stroking for a moment to allow things to settle down enjoying the feeling of this amazing outfit. He started to stroke again and as the feeling intensified his breathing became faster, the hood fluttered in and out against his face then suddenly he shot a huge load of jiz into the satin dress, his hips bucking back and forth he slid back onto the bed with his hips still bucking and the feeling of all that satin causing a fantastic sensation of extacy. The satin hood fell against his face and helped prolong the orgasm to a very satisfying end, he laid there for a while just enjoying the satin.

This is a true story based on my own experience I have just changed the name.