Satin Silk French Knickers from early 1940

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
danielsevda

Satin Silk French Knickers from early 1940

Post by danielsevda »

Hello friends , systers and all people here with our satin silk fetish , most of us remember that satin was amazing popular at earliest 1940 and 1950 and more
styles were very feminine and sexy not like today. Fashion is changing everything and also lingerie styles and fabrics and that is why I want to born again this
styling and today I present you first model from earliest 1940 satin silk french knickers which are handmades. Next projects will be satin nighties with knickers and satin teddies and also satin long nightdresses. Please tell me do you like it and how much you willing to pay. All orders can made custom and with measures and also fabric and colour chousing .Please for more details let me know and ask me at PM. Thanks.
Attachments
satin.jpg
buster1966

Re: Satin Silk French Knickers from early 1940

Post by buster1966 »

Hi. Wow! They look sensational xx
danielsevda

Post by danielsevda »

Hello Yes they are very sensational and will need to see what more models will have in future they are for selling if you are interest please send me pm
danielsevda

Post by danielsevda »

Here you can see next model satin sensual camisole with French knickers from liquidcsatin and for more info for orders sizes and models you can ask at pm.
Pink satin love
Pink satin love