Just Curious.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinman

Just Curious.

Post by Satinman »

I've always wondered if fetishism is more for the older generation and just wanted to see what sort of age everyone is.

So basically just tell everyone how old you are and at what's age you started to wear/use/etc and also what satin items you most prefer.

Stories are also welcome relating to the question.

I will start it off.......I'm a 29 years old man who enjoys wearing satin nighties, robes, pyjamas. I like to fool around while wearing them on a regular basis, my girlfriend accepts my fetish and actually allows me to wear these items. I am bisexual and have had satin sex with men (no bum sex tho lol) with women and both together.

My fetish started when I was around 12 years old when my dad's ex use to wear alot of satin nightwear and I just got hooked from then.
Lovesatinblouses

Re: Just Curious.

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

i'm 27 and my wife is 29. I love it and it is a huge turn on. She enjoys it because it is luxurious and comfortable
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

I'm 50 and have been addicted to satin since I was about 8. I started when I happened to find my Mum's expensive floor length turquoise satin nightgown and matching wrap in her wardrobe - it looked so beautiful and I knew I just had to feel it against my naked skin. I spent the next few years masturbating whilst wearing her gown and wrap. It was wonderful. But then she caught me, and she threw it all away. I was devastated. Not long after, I managed to steal a long pink satin nightgown from a friend of my Mum's. I used that for the next ten years.

I have spent my whole adult life collecting satin - gowns, sheets, gloves, wedding dresses etc and I have spent many ecstatic hours covered from head to toe in satin and orgasming into it. I have had several girlfriends who loved it and loved dressing me up and loved me fucking them whilst we were both covered in satin. My wife has taken many years to get her head around my fetish, but now embraces it and I can wear it around the house whenever I like and she wears it for me, and our sex life is all based around satin. She gives me amazing satin hand jobs with layers and layers of satin. I'm very fortunate!

I think fetishes generally start in childhood, and I would have thought that this forum contains people of all ages. I envy those of you who are still in your 20s - you have access to the internet and a knowledge that there are many of us. And of course you have access to tons of photo's, stories, forums etc, that those of us who are older, had absolutely none of. I felt very alone throughout the first 20 to 25 years of my fetish!!!

Sandy
perry12

Post by perry12 »

sandysatin, I totally agree !
I'm 42, and really appreciate all that is available now.
I don't remember my first satin experience, but I know that in enjoyed my Mums slips.
I remember being with a friends Mum, waiting for my Mum, it must have been pre school. Maybe 4 years old.
The lady wasn't nice, but she was wearing a nylon, shiny patterned dress.
I remember standing with her while she spoke to another lady, and I was feeling her dress, just rubbing it between my fingers.
I must have known it was wrong, because as soon as my Mum Turned up I stopped.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Re: How old were you when you realized you loved satin?

I must have been 4 or 5 years old. My mom had a winter coat that had the most beautiful chocolate colored satin lining. I remember that the lining shimmered in the light and was the smoothest silkiest materiel I had ever felt or seen. It was thick satin like expensive bridal gowns were made of. She would leave it hanging on the back of her bedroom closet and I would wrap it around me and feel the silky lining on my arms while it hung there. I to this day can't figure out how at 4 or 5 years old I knew I wanted to rub my dick on it. One afternoon my mom was outside doing yard work and I pulled down my pants and started rubbing my dick with the satin lining. My little 5 year old pecker was standing straight up and the satin felt so good, not knowing what an orgasm was when I started tingling and started to have an orgasm it kinda scared me, but it felt so good I had never felt anything like this before. Since I was so young I had no cum so there wasn't any cum to clean up. I fucked that coat for many years when no one was around. I have looked everywhere for many years for a coat like that one with that color of satin and thick bridal satin lining, but have not found one to compare to it and I have over 50 satin lined coats in my collection. I'll never forget one day I was fucking the coat and when I came a small amount of cum shot out, I guess you could say that was my first load I'm not sure how old I was. One day when no one was home I went to get the coat and fuck it , it wasn't there. My mom had given a load of clothes and her coat to Goodwill. I was pretty depressed for a long time after that.
I am 60 years old now and have quite a collection of satin lined coats, satin bridal gowns.satin formals etc. I still love satin more than ever and always will. I believe that a satin fetish starts when you are young. I have had so much fun over the years cumming on satin and believe it is really a gift.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Satinman wrote:I've always wondered if fetishism is more for the older generation and just wanted to see what sort of age everyone is.

So basically just tell everyone how old you are and at what's age you started to wear/use/etc and also what satin items you most prefer.

Stories are also welcome relating to the question.

I will start it off.......I'm a 29 years old man who enjoys wearing satin nighties, robes, pyjamas. I like to fool around while wearing them on a regular basis, my girlfriend accepts my fetish and actually allows me to wear these items. I am bisexual and have had satin sex with men (no bum sex tho lol) with women and both together.

My fetish started when I was around 12 years old when my dad's ex use to wear alot of satin nightwear and I just got hooked from then.
nah it never was 4 the older generation :lol:

by the way i late comer only embrace fetish 3 years ago :lol:

now i have plenty of satin pants satin skirt and last but not least satin baju kurung the national costume of my home land hahahaha :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I was 6 or so when I started, and I'm 45 now.

The whole experience of this fetish has been a fabulous and sometimes confusing journey, one made easier when I stopped trying to work it out and got on with enjoying it!

Fav items: long chemises/gowns, Prom/wedding dresses, and gorgeous blouses and camisoles. Love panties too, of course!

Lucky to be married to a great woman who understands it and doesn't mind satin sex one bit!
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I was around 5 or 6 when I realised I had a real liking for pure silk - found one of my mum's silk scarves hanging around and was just captivated first by the sheen and shine of it in the light, and then, as soon as I touched it - that was it! I am now 35 and totally and utterly enraptured by silk.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

My attraction to satin started when I have 3 or 4. I am 48 now and have enjoyed satin my whole life. I created a stash when I was younger of discarded dresses and slips. I'm sure my Mom knew, but she was tight-lipped and in denial. She always had lots of fashion magazines and store catalogs, so I create my own little collages - much like my Pinterest today http://www.pinterest.com/alanaraso/dreams-of-satin/

I purged once at the age of 15. Lasted about two weeks. Since then I have kept a collection of some sort. Now my problem is that I have gained weight so some of my nice formal gowns of 10-15 ago (when satin was still a popular fabric for women's fashion - microfiber is for polishing my car) are too small. So it is time to start exercising now and eat like a girl so I can squeeze back into my favs.

I'm married and my wife is quite content that a satin fetish is the focus of my unusual interests. Our marriage has lasted 25 years and his quite harmonious. Playing dress-up with our satin clothes is a personal pleasure we both enjoy. We have come to realize that this kink has been rather fortunate when we see couples we know go through situations of addiction, infidelity and other behavioral issues. When she sees me stressed out, she will often suggest that I go take a bath and put on a pretty blouse and skirt and enjoy some "girltime."

I am very lucky!