White blouse fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
HotCream

White blouse fetish

Post by HotCream »

Reflecting on the history of my satin-obsessiveness, it occurred to me recently that between the ages of about 13 and 19 I had a serious fixation on girls in white blouses. I guess this was because back then, a white blouse was the staple for girls school uniform - and they were never going to wear them in the conventional way - more like huge breasts busting out against a tight forth button (know what I mean). My first serious girlfriend (secretarial) had lots of white blouses and i used to egg her on to her to wear them bra-less when we were sat watching telly with her parents in the evening . Many's the time I flooded my underpants while stroking her sweet teenage breasts through those blouses. Eventually I bought her a white satin blouse and, seeing my pain, she often tossed me off while I stoked her breasts through the satin before she went to work - sensational orgasms! Thinking about it, the satin took over when she brought home a long turquoise satin nighty one evening. Next day I bunked off work and got stuck into that fucker. I climaxed 13 times (still a record) and I was hooked on satin for life.

The White blouse thing did return when I Was about 30. I was out with a buddy at a club and we got talking to a couple of 19 year old students. Seriously, young girls arent my thing, but we ended up back at their place as we were both completely shitfaced. Next morning, the blond one of the two (gorgeous figure) comes down wearing the most fantastic crisp brilliant white blouse. I couldn't help remarking how good she looked in it as I laid propped up against the sofa. To my amazement (and delight) she checked the stairwell, pushed the door to and sat down on the duvet next to me. With a slightly wicked grin she slid her hand under the cover and withdrew the throbbing purple-headed monster and began gently stroking the helpless beast. I couldn't help myself and I began trembling violently with ecstasy before unleashing great ropes of hot jizz over her blouse and jeans. By the time I had recovered her friend was down, and blondie was in the corner trying covertly to wipe herself down. Not proud of this episode but fuck was that some climax.
Anyone else had a 'white blouse thing'?
Shirtsquirter

Re: White blouse fetish

Post by Shirtsquirter »

Yes white blouses for me... Blouses of all types to be honest, but white is my faverate. Satin for me, like you came after the blouse thing. Satin blouses just drive me wild... Often when my wife is out her white blouse comes out to play... Always happy to chat about blouse/satin fun on yim wivesclothes
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

I've had a blouse fetish for many many years... from back in my school days... more recently i've been drawn to satin blouses. The look... the feel... everything about a satin blouse (particularly white) ozzes sex appeal. To be honest i thought i was on my own in my fetish... how wrong could i have been!? Mark
Shirtsquirter

Post by Shirtsquirter »

Your defiantly not alone, I've chatted and seen loads if people online who feel as we do about blouses. Even someone saying the word blouse turns me on at times. Live chatting about them and silk satin. I'm on yahoo as wivesclothes if anyone ever wants to chat blouses or even share them or stories of.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I love how shiny white satin blouses are. I particularly love the ones that have sheer long sleeves. Something so sweet and sexy about how it looks on women's arms. You can see through them.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Shiny White/Silver really does it for me too
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

If you love white blouse then check this vid out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSD8vb35k8

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Its a stunning video.....! Thanks for sharing it...
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Nice video, latex leggings with a white blouse look amazing
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote:If you love white blouse then check this vid out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSD8vb35k8
Wow!! :shock:

That is a great outfit! I like the heels, too. :)
satincouple

Post by satincouple »

That video is very much along the lines what I do with my girlfriend but more satin office lady look than pvc, she also goes bra less so I can stroke her bare satin breasts too!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

that is awesome though i like 2 switch latex leggings with satin pencil skirt instead :lol:
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Some other white blouse goodness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Qixl6uM1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSWYYwBkAE

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein