Early morning satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
HotCream

Early morning satin

Post by HotCream »

A lot of users of this site seem to have their own 'collection' that has never touched a woman's skin. For me, the smell and feel of freshly worn satin is far more of a turn on. This is particularly so with slept-in silk-satin chemises. How many times couldn't I wait for my wife to get into the shower so I cound lay the perfume and sweat-infused garment across my throbbing bell-end and enjoy several minutes of pre-cumming ecstasy before the most amazing explosion of hot cum flooded the delicious garment.
I got to be quite clever here because I got into the habit of putting the washing in the machine on weekend mornings and my wife came to expect it.
One Christmas I bought her the most fantastic gold satin French knickers I had ever seen. Whenever she had worn them, I would lay in bed at night aching for the moment when she got into the shower the next morning. I would be straight down to that linen basket Like a flash. These knickers were so shiny they made your heart ache. They just felt so fucking good wrapped around my cock that within seconds I would go completely out of this world and flood them with spunk. Sometimes I liked to explode my hot jizz into them and then slowly unfold them to admire the amount of cum that these unbelievably sexy knickers used to draw out. I really did them justice before I popped them into the washing machine and longed for the next encounter with the freshly worn knickers. It was especially good when I could rub them across my face and faintly smell her vaginal juices on the gusset. I'm hard as fuck now just thinking about it.
Anyone else prefer the freshly worn gear?
perry12

Re: Early morning satin

Post by perry12 »

Yes, I totally agree.
Some of my collection is "new", most of it belonged to my wife but I liberated it when we split up.
Obviously it doesn't have her smell anymore, but feels nicer than virgin satin.
Nothing better than finding a satin nightie, slip etc.. in a bathroom. Who wouldn't want to enjoy it ?
I used to leave my wife's satin around the house when I had friends over and I'd watch to see their reaction.
HotCream

Post by HotCream »

It eventually got to the stage when I couldnt wait until morning and would retrieve the freshly worn satin knickers from the linen basket while they were still warm and sneak them up to bed. I would slowly caress my bursting-point bell-end with them when I knew she was asleep. Eventually I'd have to release my load. It was always such a powerful jet I could actually hear my ejaculation. I wonder if she ever did?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes, I much prefer to masturbate with satin which is actually owned by a girl I know that has actually worn the garment. Feels so much better wrapped around my cock when I can imagine the owner wearing it :P
Liking it shiny
frenchknickerlover

Post by frenchknickerlover »

My wife wears satin french knickers everyday as she knows i love them. Every nite she takes them off and i have a good sniff at them which makes me so horny. Id love to watch another guy sniff them and rub their cock with that shiny material til they explode all over them
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I'd love to wank into your wifes sexy French knickers :P
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

frenchknickerlover wrote:My wife wears satin french knickers everyday as she knows i love them. Every nite she takes them off and i have a good sniff at them which makes me so horny. Id love to watch another guy sniff them and rub their cock with that shiny material til they explode all over them
Sounds good to me!! :D
ilikeitshiny wrote:I'd love to wank into your wifes sexy French knickers :P
Oh, OK, I'll join the queue! :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

HotCream wrote:A lot of users of this site seem to have their own 'collection' that has never touched a woman's skin. For me, the smell and feel of freshly worn satin is far more of a turn on. This is particularly so with slept-in silk-satin chemises. How many times couldn't I wait for my wife to get into the shower so I cound lay the perfume and sweat-infused garment across my throbbing bell-end and enjoy several minutes of pre-cumming ecstasy before the most amazing explosion of hot cum flooded the delicious garment.
I'd say 95% of my extensive collection is pre-loved and has been either long term 'borrowed' from ex's and others over the years or it is pieces that I have purchased on eBay like one of many long slippery prom gowns or satin blouses or chemises; I'll only ever play with worn stuff for precisely the reasons you allude to. The 5%, my new satin, consists of garments that my Wife has bought me; things I really love too of course, and enjoy wearing, but I wouldn't use them to cum with. It simply has to be pre-loved/pre-worn to get my cock ready to burst! :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shinysatinlover wrote:
HotCream wrote:It simply has to be pre-loved/pre-worn to get my cock ready to burst! :D
haha well said that i have 2 agree 1000% :lol: