New to Satin Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
davidben

New to Satin Forum

Post by davidben »

I am sure like many of us who have had a 'thing' for all things satin for many years, but didn't realise that this site existed, it has been a great relief to discover other people who enjoy the luxuriousness of satin.

I can remember my first experience as I had a Hornby train set built onto an old table tennis table but had a green satin bed cover as a dust sheet.

I soon realised that it was fun to stroke myself with the satin. I then received a red satin Paisley style dressing gown which I used to wear in bed.

Now being somewhat older I have the means to fully indulge my passion and over the years have had many sets of satin sheets made up; the ones on eBay etc are only thin polyester and really don't feel right to me. Having said that, eBay does provide a useful place to buy on line and I have found it to be very useful for all manner of satin things.

More recently, and it seems like many others, I have become more interested in acquiring heavy satin bridal gowns to enjoy.

Thanks to all who have expressed their interest in satin wear and I look forward to seeing more letter, items and photos on this forum.

Have fun !!

David B
satinsplatter

Re: New to Satin Forum

Post by satinsplatter »

Hello David B and welcome to the site.

Great story - like me my childhood hobbies were my "OO" Hornby railway layout and my Grandmas Satin Ballgowns - so for you a pleasure combined!

As an adult (with a train set in my loft) I adore like you heavy satin wedding dresses and gowns which are confined strictly to my bed-room.

Look forward to your further posts

Satinsplatter