Is it just me?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinbed

Is it just me?

Post by satinbed »

There seems to be a bias between voyeurs of satin and wearers of satin on this site. I can only speak for myself, but it seems that if you tell someone that you like to waer satin they think you are gay and don`t want to talk to you. It seems a shame to me that some people are so narrow minded. Or is it just me......
Lori234

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Lori234 »

I myself don't feel comfortable discussing my fetish or any fetish with anyone unless I know they share it or I can trust them. To me it makes life easier...lol! For the record although I enjoy wearing it once in a while I enjoy masturbating in it even more. As you can read in some of my posts here on this site I will take a bridal or prom gown to bed with me for some erotic love making. I also enjoy looking at pictures of such as erotic material. I am hetro have been married twice and am currently between wives and/or girlfriends but my sexual needs are fulfilled this way.
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

Yes trust is an issue, we need to trust more until we have reason not to.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

My fetish is fine but yours is sick! That has been the big problem with the fetish community for years. People with kinks should not be judging each other. I love wearing satin, masturbating with satin and submitting to a female or TV/TS mistress in satin. If anyone is offended by that it isn't my problem.

Don't isolate yourself of give up on a resource like this to share your fetish with like minded people because of a few jerks.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

When I first entered this site I had no idea of the diversities within satin fetishisum. I was a little shocked when I discovered the other side of this fetish.That said I cannot judge people on their taste and will not. But the automatic assumption that you must me gay because you wear a dress etc is upsettng. You could be chatting away and as soon as you reveal that you enjoy wearing a nightgown to bed they disappear from the chat.
I wil lchat with anyone until it gets vulga at which point I will excuse myself politely. So lets all be a little more tolerant with each other.
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Thanks for posting this. I've also had terrible experiences on the chat like "yuck u r gay bye" or "oh so u r gay then suck me - or bend down and take it deep".

I think this forum should be a place in which we should constantly remind ourselves that sexuality, seduction and gender are complex phenomena full of nuances - and categorizing people into coarse categories like male/female, hetero/gay is futile.

I am a male, who enjoys wearing female clothes - but only when pushed to do so through seduction in an erotic scenario - and without trying to pass as a female. I am attracted to feminine beings and the beauty/seduction they project through their satin clothes and makeup, irrespectively of their biological gender. There is no single word summarizing our desires and feelings.
gruffteddybear

Post by gruffteddybear »

I've never understood why people with certain fetishes look down on others with different fetishes. We all are attracted to different things. Some like wearing satin, some like seeing women in satin only. Others like masturbating with satin. I personally like seeing women hump satin pillows, some men like humping satin pillows. We are all different and while we may not like a certain fetish that doesn't give us license to denigrate or demean those that do like or practice it. If it appeals to you, do it and enjoy it and tell those that don't agree or say hateful things to go jump in a lake.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

people find satin turns them on differently. Some people like seeing a woman in satin and other like wearing it. If someone tells me they enjoy wearing it, great! I enjoy hearing that other guys enjoy it, just don't expect to turn me on with it as I am only into women :), no offence to other guys it's just my thing