Something I found while moving, Scintilla Sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
BarbiSatin

Something I found while moving, Scintilla Sheets

Post by BarbiSatin »

I knew I had them somewhere but found them a few days ago going through things at my old place. I found in the original gold box a set of pink Scintilla satin bed sheets.

I could no longer resist and out them on my bed this morning. They were quite thin and slippery as ice. They felt so good on my skin it was almost a torment. My cock was hard as a rock instantly. I had a lovely session of using the pouf sleeves of a vintage satin gown and pom poms of ribbons and bows to slip and slide of the dull side of the sheets as I wore a latex glove on my left hand to grip the dull side and slip and slide the glorious Scintilla satin up and down on my tortured cock.

There just are no satin sheets made today that can come close to those vintage 60's sheets. I don't understand how people can live without that sensation on their skin. How can people not crave that slippery and ticklish trip into unbearable pleasures?

Given a choice between sex with a beautiful nude woman or a satin tickle massage from that same woman in a satin gown and gloves I will take satin play over vanilla sex any day of the week.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
BarbiSatin

Re: Something I found while moving, Scintilla Sheets

Post by BarbiSatin »

The level of my satin addiction.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

I may love you. Please get in touch for satin chat. You are amazing.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Elegant sheets
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Just beautiful BarbiSatin. You look stunning - like Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"!! :D
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

satinlad wrote:Just beautiful BarbiSatin. You look stunning - like Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"!! :D

Not sure about that but thanks.
rajul5234

Post by rajul5234 »

Would love to feel these amazing sheets
davidben

Post by davidben »

Looks absolutely brilliant.

Nothing like satin or perhaps even better, acetate sheets.

David B
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

I am a long time lurker here, but wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful satin goddess.
imsharkey

Post by imsharkey »

I've been fascinated by these sheets but I have to ask ... how in the world do you launder them? I've had 2 different sets of acetate sheets and despite my very careful attempts, they were ruined after the first wash. Any advice would be appreciated.

Best,
Sharkey
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I have a few sets of acetate satin sheets and the only way to launder them is dry cleaning, it can be expensive as it gets priced by weight but they come out as new. Unfortunately washing kills acetate satin, it kind of wrecks the structure of the weave and takes all the "weight" out of them, hope this info helps.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

seasideshow wrote:I have a few sets of acetate satin sheets and the only way to launder them is dry cleaning, it can be expensive as it gets priced by weight but they come out as new. Unfortunately washing kills acetate satin, it kind of wrecks the structure of the weave and takes all the "weight" out of them, hope this info helps.
I have found that even dry cleaning takes some of that special feel and shine away. You just have to accept that acetate satin is sort of the ultimate luxury that only lives for a short time.
imsharkey

Post by imsharkey »

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Sharkey
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Dear Barbie,

I have been a long time fan of yours, and I have to say that that picture of you in those sheets drives me crazy. They look stunning. And your description of what you did when you found them recently.................

I own many sets of sheets, and I agree that it can be very hard to find the right sort. For me, the lingerie satin sheets that were sold by Satin Boutique were the best, and they still make me squirm every time I climb into them. But they stopped making them recently, which has left me distraught!!

Anyway, thanks for that beautiful photo. I would so love to climb into that bed with you!

Sandysatin xx
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

sandysatin wrote:Dear Barbie,

I have been a long time fan of yours, and I have to say that that picture of you in those sheets drives me crazy. They look stunning. And your description of what you did when you found them recently.................

I own many sets of sheets, and I agree that it can be very hard to find the right sort. For me, the lingerie satin sheets that were sold by Satin Boutique were the best, and they still make me squirm every time I climb into them. But they stopped making them recently, which has left me distraught!!

Anyway, thanks for that beautiful photo. I would so love to climb into that bed with you!

Sandysatin xx
Thanks Sandy

That is very kind of you.