Gifted or afflicted?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
HotCream

Gifted or afflicted?

Post by HotCream »

How many of you wish this had never happened to you? To have this terrific desire, and yet, for almost all of us 'fulfilment' is never reached. For most of us, we live In a fantasy world. Our dreams will never become reality, yet without it, what would we have? I feel as though I have suffered in silence for most of my life. The sight of a busty girl in a satin blouse can make me almost physically sick with desire and I feel I cannot confide in anyone - least of all my wife!. I often think it is too painful to live with, and sometimes It actually feels like this fetish is my dark side, but i know it shouldn't be that way....The sad thing is, all these fucking images and vids ultimately make things worse. This is HotCream (that's a laugh) signing off!!
satinsexual

Re: Gifted or afflicted?

Post by satinsexual »

For me it is a definite Gift.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

I absolutely see where you are coming from and share your dilemma.

On one hand the intense sense of frustration, sitting at work all day within touching distance of a satin blouse clad colleague, or the awful feeling of guilt and shame as I search the neighbour's bedroom for satin.

On the other hand the sheer unbridled ecstacy of past partners who have indulged me in ways I had never dreamed of, taking my orgasm to a level of intensity that I would have never believed possible.

On balance, I think I have to say it's a gift, the memory of some past orgasms still so intense, even now.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

It's a gift if you allow it to be. If you spend your life in fear of people discovering what you think of as a shameful secret then you will never get to experience your fantasies. I took a lot of risks in my life but I did manage to live out just about every satin fantasy I ever had.

How can any woman be your satin dream girl if you don't take the risk? You are into something that is pretty and feels nice. It isn't like being into scat or heavy pain.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
satindick

Post by satindick »

I have to say a gift and some amazing orgasms with satin.
Satin D.
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Interesting question. Most of the time I have felt it to be a gift and have taken great pleasure from knowing I can experience a level of ecstasy few men realise can exist. I love my feminine and sensual side and consider myself very lucky to be a satin fetishist who has fulfilled pretty much all of my fantasies. I have had many, many staggering orgasm in satin, and for this I count myself blessed. satin takes me to stunning heights, whether alone or with others.

At times however I have felt guilt and I have even wished I did not have this addiction. This has mostly been when I did something I perhaps ought not to have done, and straight away, even as the orgasm is subsiding, I have felt that awful feeling of 'why did I just do that?'. Also, in pursuit of my satin fantasies, I have come perilously close to screwing up my marriage. I love my wife, and would not want to hurt her etc, yet the pull of satin is tremendous, and I still put myself at risk to this day - despite the fact my wife accepts my fetish and we have sex in satin all the time and she wanks me in it whenever I want etc. It's like I'm crazy!

So I do agonize at times over it. However, on balance, as has been said by others, I consider it to be a gift.
HotCream

Post by HotCream »

You are right there - the pull of satin is tremendous. Even at the risk of losing everything the desire is impossible to suppress. I've taken some crazy risks, but the rewards are out of this world!
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

I do not really understand the question. Why worry over a satin fetish? There is nothing wrong with that, it is not illegal, nobody gets hurt.

It is definitely a gift. Just dare to be yourself and enjoy your satins without worrying about what others may think. I do so and it makes me truly happy. In fact happiness is easy for me: just put on a silky satin garment and I cannot stop smiling. How precious is that! I feel blessed.

I feel sorry for people that do not have a fetish. For them life must be dull.
HotCream

Post by HotCream »

I certainly agree with your last point. Life must be quite dull for 'them'. A satin induced climax can often be so intense it leaves me feeling exhausted. I don't even want to imagine a life where such heights will never be reached.
I think some people are very lucky to have a measure of compatibility with their partner and are able to fulfil their fantasies. Unfortunately many are not, or take a long time to get to a place where their partners will accept it. Trying to have a sex life without the inclusion of what you like becomes very difficult and damaging to a relationship, that in all other respects is good. My partner knows I have a satin fetish, but has done nothing as yet to feed it, despite me fixing her up with some gorgeous satin blouses. This makes me feel as though she either doesn't understand it, or has just blanked it from her mind. Our sex life is shite right now, but my solo pursuits are ........ as you can imagine!!